'04 Rose City!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love it:love: , it's gorgeous! But a bit high SB IMO.

2. Good Luck Trama :flowers: I hope a PFer takes her home!!:yes:

3. OMG .... OMG ... :nuts: - I must resisit :sad: :crybaby: . . . good luck with your sale trama turgo 'Ch' :love:

Thank you for posting Pewter :sweatdrop:

4. :drool: I have only seen the 04 Rose in bad condition, and now that I have feasted my eyes on this beauty I see what all the fuss is about! It truly is gorgeous and I have a feeling the seller will have no problem selling this one. Good luck to the seller and congrats to whoever may get it!

5. :heart:Thank you everybody:heart:! I have had the hardest time trying to post good pics:sweatdrop:! OMG, I know the one I posted is awful, so I will take some more in daylight and I will put them in the auction in a few hours :sweatdrop:

6. Since this is odd's city that I have bought from her and I have not even worn it once, you can look at odd's one in the auction she had put on eBay, while waiting for my own pics.
    eBay: Super Rare BALENCIAGA Rose City Handbag F/W 04 (item 290045371322 end time Oct-31-06 15:24:48 PST)

My starting price is what I have paid for the bag.:P

7. Beautiful bag!!! Good luck!!

8. Must have self control...Bag so beautiful!!!

9. It's so pretty!! I wish I could but I'm on purse ban and have to buy presents for holidays. Anyone bidding, good luck!! :flowers:

10. :nuts: OMG!!! Why did you have to sell this bag now!!! I have to Christmas shop!! I was already very bad the other night purchasing the Navy Blue City!! I will be disowned from my family if I don't get any presents this holiday! ( Do you think I can pass this off as a family present???):idea:

11. Trama that bag is gorgeous!!! Someone PLEASE get this. I can't look at it anymore. I :heart: :heart: that bag so much! I would have to sell my rose Twiggy and I have only carried it once. The leather on the Rose is fabulous!

12. Beautiful!!! Good luck Trama!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice