You've seen one, you've seen 'em all...but here's mine anyway.

maxiemoo

O.G.
Nov 26, 2005
Vernis Framboise Agenda

DH got this for me today as an early b-day present since we heard the color may be discontinued... My b-day is not until Nov. 18th and we'll be in Vegas for four days then celebrating that and our anniversary. So maybe I'll win something and add to my small collection.

Here she is pictured w/my Damier Parioli and Damier Cosmetique ... I also included picture of personalized note paper I made myself. I am a poodle freak so I created some paper using my drawings (.jpgs I created in MSPaint that I use for designs on tee shirts)...I used a cute little teddy bear hole punch to make the holes.

LVgroup.JPG

paperagenda.JPG

Love your framboise agenda..! Love your self customised poodle refill even more! Where did you get that teddy bear hole puncher from? It's so darn cute..!

I got the hole punch from Michael's Crafts. Any craft store or scrapbooking store should have them. You'll have to look for the mini size though.

I got the hole punch from Michael's Crafts. Any craft store or scrapbooking store should have them. You'll have to look for the mini size though.
Thank you so much for the info..! Wait till I get my own LV agenda... :shame: :P

Didn't they have a poodle-shaped hole puncher to match you cute lil poodles? ;)