Raise Your Lighters!!!!!

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
What are those songs that make you sing at the top of your lungs and make you want to raise your lighter to?

Open Arms by Journey
Don't Cry by Guns 'N Roses
November Rain by Guns 'N Roses
Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison
Crazy by Aerosmith
Lady by Styx
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Sister Christian by Night Ranger

Barracuda (heart)
Sweet Home Alabama (lynyrd skynyrd)
Forever your Girl (paula abdul)
We've got the Beat (go go's)

...Ok they may not be 'raise the lighter' songs but I will shamelessly belt them out in the car and don't care if anyone is watching :jammin: :upsidedown:

I have never been to a concert in which people raised their lighters, but the song that comes closest in my imagination is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

never been to a concert before... however in case i had the chance to attend ay of earth wind and fire's concerts, i would defintely raise my lighter to their hit song : Reasons

when Marvelous 3 was still together when i was in high school, i saw them live like half a dozen times (hey, they were from Atlanta and mine and my best friend's favorite band) and we'd flip open our cell phones and raise them (that's the new 'raise your lighter') whenever they'd cover 'Bohemian Rhapsody' or do 'Cigarette Lighter Love Song.' hey, it seemed appropriate.

Okay, what I should've said was, what songs make you want to raise your lighter if you had access to one / if you go to a concert that does that?

OR

What song makes you want to sing along at the top of your lungs?

I forgot

Beth by KISS
I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night by KISS

Sweet Home Alabama by Lynard Skynard
Free Bird by Lynard Skynard

Bawitaba by Kid Rock

Nookie by Limp Bizkit
Rollin' by Limp Bizkit