Nicholas Kirkwood - these shoes are TDF!!!!

^^^What size are you looking for in the black satin/blue snakeskin pump? I might know of a place with a few limited sizes left.

BTW the black/blue snakeskin heel contrast shoe also came in this lattice version which I'd searched everywhere for but still missed out on (it was one of the styles to first sell out at Seven New York):

sevennewyork.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/f/8/f8niki-819-8.jpg

Here's how that shoe looks on the foot (as seen at one of the Paris/London fashion weeks):

attachment.php

attachment.php

I was too late to jump on the wagon for that shoe (in my size) so instead I opted for this purple satin version which also holds a very special place in my heart:

attachment.php

I was looking for a size in a 39 or 39.5 but , I have my heart set on a couple of new pairs though. Do you only get them from Seven NY? I know Browns UK,and Jeffrey NY carries the line also.

I feel as though I'm about to have a shoe-gasm! Lol! According to the article in Vogue he's just getting started on his pearl obsession and would like to try and balance an entire heel made of pearls! Yum! I really want those floating pearl pumps and would not be opposed to that black single pearl pump either. LadyLou as usual your taste is exquisite!

Oh yes, I remember the shoe with the pearls. It's quite amazing!

13S9060A.jpg

I think I'd be too scared to walk in most of his shoes. They're like works of art. Browns just opened their own shoe store and will host their official opening party with NK during the London Fashion Week.

I'd love to see any modeling pics as well!

p.s. anyone in London should definitely check out Browns Shoe Store. I went last week and it's really beautiful (posted a review on my blog).

so this is $755?,where can i order it?thanks

Wow foxycleopatra, love your collection!

Anyone looking for stockists can find a list on the official NK website:

http://www.nicholaskirkwood.com/?id=0&c=usa

Supposedly there are a couple of Nordstroms that stock them as well in the US. Good luck!

In the UK Harvey Nichols and Harrods has a reasonable selection (unfortunately I don't remember which styles they had). But I know they ship overseas if needed.