Lockit Horizontal...

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
:yahoo: Just wanted to give feedback on the bag:yahoo: . Anyhow when I got it, it was love:heart: at first sight. It is a keeper:drool: . It is very light weight and it is not huge which some people are lead to believe. Infact it is the perfect size for an everyday bag. I am use to my speedy 30 and this bag is slightly wider and taller. The shape is devine and elegant. It is my favorite LV bag at the moment mind you I only have two ( Speedy 30, LH and the pouchetteaccessoire could be used has an evening bag but, classified has an accessory). Overall I give this bag a 10 out of 10:drool: :drool: :drool: .

Oh don't tell me this!!! :P

I fell in love with this bag the second I saw it on someone on tpf....and it's next on my want list....but I'm on a bag ban.....but....but.....but I want it!!! :hysteric:

Glad to hear you love your bag so much!!!

I'm getting mines today! :yahoo: I can't wait! I'm so happy that a lot of TPF's have no complaints about the Lockit Horizontal! Congrats on the purchase!!!:nuts: Post pics!!!:love:

Tonight I will take pics and ask dh to help me with it I am not computer savy. He may get upset but, oh welll...I love the bag. It is a good a idea to get feedback on handbags it really helps people with their decision. The PH was not me unfortunately but, the LH is so me. It is different for everyone...I think this bag is going to take off it is that beautiful.

Thank you soo much LVPUg, I'm about to order mines right now.:yahoo:I was scared that it would be too big. Once I saw it was a shoulder bag, I was hooked. :wlae:

Thank you soo much LVPUg, I'm about to order mines right now.:yahoo:I was scared that it would be too big. Once I saw it was a shoulder bag, I was hooked. :wlae:

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bagfreak I too was worried that it was going to be soooo big but, guess what it is not at all...I have a Gucci bag that is way bigger...I am tall and I weigh more than 90lbs so it is soo perfect for me....if you were 5' feet tall and 80lbs maybe it would be too big...if you are over 5'feet tall and 90lbs it is great..................love this bag!!!!!!!!!The size is perfect on my I consider it a med/large bag and definitely not too big. Good luck and go for it you will be glad that you did:yahoo: :P :yahoo: :P :drool: :drool:

Oh don't tell me this!!! :P

I fell in love with this bag the second I saw it on someone on tpf....and it's next on my want list....but I'm on a bag ban.....but....but.....but I want it!!! :hysteric:

Glad to hear you love your bag so much!!!

Haha, I am with you! It will be my next bag, but I am on a major ban. Sigh.

Glad you love it! :love: