Anyone tried new Pink Body organic from VS?

angfento

Happy Momma!
Aug 31, 2006
From the Victoria's Secret pressroom: INTRODUCING PINK BODY, a unique line of skin-loving and earth-friendly products created specifically for the pink girl. She spoke. We listened. The result? A more personalized approach to everyday body care using organic and vegan ingredients, powerful natural formulas and eco-friendly packaging. With three dermatologist-tested, solution-specific collections, each designed to pamper pink girls from tip to toe: nourishing for dry skin, energizing for dull, sluggish skin and soothing for extra-sensitive skin. Plus, four additional essentials that everyone can use and love. It's all about finding ways to look good, feel good and do a little good, too.

Just wondering if it's really organic/eco-friendly? I know with food, the FDA regulates what food gets the term 'organic' to be stamped on it, but what about cosmetics? I didn't see this mentioned, and thought about trying it, but just wanted to hear some thoughts!

hmmm that's interesting. I was wondering what % of organic products are actually used in the making! So you post def helps me!

What products have you tried? Do you like them? what about the fragrance?

I read that these products are organic, but in California, they do not meet the organic standard there. I haven't tried them, but am curious. Sorry I'm no help!