How many of us have the Tiffany`s charm bracelet?

luvednotspoiled: Girll go and put on that bracelet NOW!..and I mean RIGHT NOW!!!!...
A nice piece of jewelry doesnt diserve to be unworn. I undestand all the felling part, but consider it like this:
If he was a bad bf, think of it as a reward for having the strenght to deal with him.
If he was a good bf, think of it as a reminder of happy moments, and nothing else, just a reminder, it doesn´t mean you are gonna think about him, just HAPPINESS.

And i wanna see a picture of you wearing it inmediately, ok?..

hehe this is the cutest post ever, im going to dig it up today :smile: and he was a wonderful fiance....just the whole family situation didnt work out. Oh well, we had some GOOD times together hehe :smile:

I have the heart toggle bracelet, got it a long time ago. Since Tiffany's did not have SS charms like they do now, I've added Rembrandt charms. About two years ago, I began adding the Tiffany charms along with the Rembrandt. So far my favorite Tiffany charms are Naughty/Nice heart and the XL heart charm.

i bought the charm bracelet with the toggle clasp the first time i went to london (now a 6 month ritual) and got the heart 'return to...' charm for my 16th, i wear it all the time!

i plan on collecting the charms and filling the bracelet up, does anyone else do this??

i know millions of people have the bracelet but i have only ever seen one woman on oxford street wearing it, well two! tiffany jewellery on the other hand. a teacher at my school who is such an insperation to me, wears tiffany earrings, necklace, 3 bracelets and watch! my english teacher also has a tiffany necklace. it's suprising for around here because i live in a rural town were fashion doesn't exist.

What do you think of the charm bracelet with the titanium RTT heart tag charm? I sort of like the silver/ titanium combination. Anyone else?

mmmm, I believe it would look nice. I have a few charms to add to my bracelet, then the next time I'm at Tiffany's I'm going to see how the titanium looks against my bracelet with the other charms. My charms are all SS, none have enamel so the titanium would be different.

Just got mine for Valentine's Day!! It is the most classic piece of jewelry I own. I am now a Tiffany silver ADDICT. I'll snap some pics with my BB tomorrow. My poor Canon is broken and I've yet to buy a replacement.

I wear the hear tag bracelet with the peace sign and the blue box charm on it. I got the bracelet for my 18th and the charms on overseas trips. I think the charms are a good little reminder of special trips or moments

I have the sterling silver, with return to tiffanys. it was a gift from my BF:heart:
I wear it once in a while, but I can't "put it" (lock it) on when i'm alone:sad: but I guess it's what the men are for;)

I got one for college graduation, so I have a c/o 2008 charm on it and a Christmas one I received this year (the naughty/nice heart). I am hoping to add to it in the future, it's a fantastic bracelet. I had the charms put on permanently at a local jewelry so I wouldn't lose them.

I also have the Atlas toggle bracelet which is very similar, I love them both.

I also got my RTT necklace and heart bracelet for my graduation. I think I got it about 8 years ago now!! My bracelet is engraved with my initials :love:

Two Christmases ago my BF bought me the tiffany heart bracelet that has all the hearts going all the way around and the one large 18K heart in the front so I've retired my heart bangle. :P

And I am sure that millions own that bracelet!! ;)

I have one! My DH got me the flower charm bracelet for our 4th year anniversary two years ago (flower is the traditional 4yr anniv. gift). Charms: flower (came with bracelet), RTT heart lock, initial "M" lock, "Mom" heart lock and the Tiffany box charm.

Attachments

• 118.jpg
    118.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 183
I had the one with the heart for over 10 years now and the round tag return to tiffany for 2 years. My heart bracelet hs some memories attached to it. It now sits in my jewelry box.