How many of us have the Tiffany`s charm bracelet?

I have 2!!! The RTT round tag bracelet in sterling which I've had for about 10 years and the RTT heart tag bracelet in sterling which I've had for almost 3 years (and is currently on my wrist and has been for at least 6 straight months!)

I was wondering, since is such a chic yet classic bracelet, there must be houndreds who has it.
Mine is sterling silver and the charm is heart with the Return to Tiffany engrave.:heart:

Would you mine posting a picture of yours wearing it?
XOXO

I have one too :smile:! I also think i'd be an understatement to say that more than hundreds of people have this. Probably millions. This is such a popular bracelet!!!

I have the traditional dog tag one. Been wearing it since 2005. I like it because it's so well made. I am very hard on my jewelry and no matter what this baby has just kept going. Amazing!

I have the padlock one and i have the heart tag without the rtt writing! but that was from an ex in 2001 and i haven't had the courage to wear it again

someone convince me otherwise because i still love it!!!

luvednotspoiled: Girll go and put on that bracelet NOW!..and I mean RIGHT NOW!!!!...
A nice piece of jewelry doesnt diserve to be unworn. I undestand all the felling part, but consider it like this:
If he was a bad bf, think of it as a reward for having the strenght to deal with him.
If he was a good bf, think of it as a reminder of happy moments, and nothing else, just a reminder, it doesn´t mean you are gonna think about him, just HAPPINESS.

And i wanna see a picture of you wearing it inmediately, ok?..

I want the one with the lock charm! Can you get the 1837 lock engraved or only the heart/oval ones? Thanks!

For those of you with the lock - can you please post modeling pics and does it bang around a lot?