Pearl Green Peyton?

By the way, ladies, I'm also now on the list for thegreen as well as PURPLE PATENT PEYTON!!!!!!!

Can we tell how excited I am?!?!?! My SA is going to call just as soon as it comes in. I want to get both of these (yes, definitely obsessed...these will be numbers 7 and 8!!) Looks like my dry spell with Coach is over!!!

There's also gray and I forgot what other color in patent....as well as a metallic that looks to be the same texture as the plat. Lily and Bridgit.

On an unhappier note...the pieced leather Parker satchel that I ordered... I saw the pic in the book and thought there was one with lavendar in it, and I was going to exchange it. They told me there were two of them, but it turns out another misleading photo for Coach!! :crybaby:

Oh well!!!
Green Peyton? Guess I might be saving my credit for that now :smile: Tho... the silver metallic peyton would be nice too...

PURPLE PATENT PEYTON... WOW! Are we talking about the red hardback book that sits on the counter at FP? I'm going to have to hit the FP and look through it! So baglady39...you have 6 Peytons??? I only have 2 :crybaby: but I'm scouting for #3 right now! I do have a chocolate Haversack in the mail...did a charge/send from the Wrentham Coach outlet. Bought my apple spray and conditioner today at Burlington...ready to spray that suede down!

Actually my SA was looking on some printouts and told me this about the purple patent, gray, and I think one other patent which I have forgotten. I think the purple is available in a week or two according to that sheet, but I have not called JAX or anything to confirm this..so he better have given me accurate info. :P

I didn't see anything but the pearl green in the look book, and I definitely want to get that too!

I sort of the stopped on the Haversacks. I think that bag is just not me :sad:...a bit squatty like the Lindsay to me, but yes, I somehow keep increasing Peytons. I really do like this one, and they have at least released some nice colors in this one! :tup: Actually, I would have 7 Peytons currently except that I returned my gunmetal one after a disastrous afternoon shopping trip when I first got it (metallic wore off the back in a few hours, with essentially no movement on my clothing). I've had a couple of outlet chances to get the gunmetal again, but I passed both times...just too scared, even though I probably just had a bad bag because others have been ok with it. I would normally expect metallic to rub off if I let it rub against clothing, but that really wasn't the case here!

On the other hand, the metallic Peyton (forgot but it might be gold) looks to be the same texture as the Legacy pieces, and I've had no problems with them. I just don't think I want a metallic Peyton, though.

I saw some kind of metallic Peyton in the look book...Maybe it was the green pearl?

There are two metallics...one is a textured, and I couldn't tell if it was gold or plat, and I didn't bother to read the page. The other one is a pearl green, which is a pearlized (light metallic) green...kind of like the ombre Sabrina and the new Parker pieced leather bags. It really has more of a sheen than being a full metallic.

I'm so excited to see this green bag IRL!!!! If I remember correctly the other metallic was a platinum/sliver tone...but I was so enthralled by the green that I didn't take notice of much else!
I also thought some of the new Bonnie straw bags could be cute in green, but I didn't want to take the chance sight unseen with them.

I'm crossing my fingers that we all get "the Peyton call!" :tup:

There are two metallics...one is a textured, and I couldn't tell if it was gold or plat, and I didn't bother to read the page. The other one is a pearl green, which is a pearlized (light metallic) green...kind of like the ombre Sabrina and the new Parker pieced leather bags. It really has more of a sheen than being a full metallic.
If the pearlized is like the "silver" sabrina I'll probably end up passing.

HOWEVER if it's metallic is like the platinum of other prev. legacy bags then I'll def. be picking one up! I'm a silver lover (and not so much for gold).

I am excited about seeing the green pearl peyton! I hope it is a pretty green color. The one on the other page is a gold metallic. I'm not sure about that one. I haven't seen anything about the patent one in the book. I did see that there were some other colors listed when I checked inventory of the patent peyton. I'll have to keep my eye on the purple! I have atlantic and I thought about the red patent but purple would be a much better color for me.

Purple patent peyton! cant wait to see that one baglady! I am anxouisily waiting to order the pearl green! Like Baglady said it is has a sheen to it at least thats what the pictures looked like so it not a true metallic!

Actually I looked at the binder sheets again today (yes, truly obsessed,lol!). The metallic Peyton is silver with brass hardware (why do they do this???). It is definitely textured...prob. the same as the Legacy and Leg. Thompson metallics. I think the card said "silver", so that would be like the Juliette and Thompson slim tote.

As for the pearl green, the pic strikes me as really more like the ombre Sabrinas and Madison leather graphic totes, if you have seen those. If not, I'm posting a pic (attached) of the blue ombre, but remember that the flash makes it look a bit heavier metallic than I would say it looks in most normal lights. Actually, the Peyton might even be less heavy on the sheen than the ombre IRL, but of course with photos it's really hard to tell. I also think it's a different leather. Now that I think about it, it might even be about the same sheen as the pieced leather Parker.

Again, I was upset about the "lavendar" looking color on the pieced Parker in the photo...that's SOOOO misleading! I thought yesterday it was just that particular store's lights, but IMO it's bad. :tdown:

Attachments

• ombre.jpg
    ombre.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 59
  • parker b.jpg
    parker b.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 59