Police hunt breast-enlargement cheats

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Police hunt breast enlargement cheats

2 hours, 31 minutes ago

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German plastic surgeon who was cheated out of payment by several women has given pictures of their enlarged breasts to police, in the hope the photos will help trace them.

"The women registered under fake names," Michael Koenig, a surgeon in Cologne, told Bild newspaper. "After the operations, which lasted about an hour, they just ran away."

"Tanja" went out for "fresh air" after 8,000-euro ($10,000) surgery to enlarge her breasts. "She never came back and never paid," Koenig said. He now plans to demand payment in advance.

Bild published a five-column picture of Tanja's naked breasts. "It's probably the most unusual wanted poster police ever had," the newspaper wrote.

Haha! I can just picture the the police officer saying, "Ma'am, we need to see your boobs. We have a search warrant that allows us access to your chestal area."

I never believed these to be true, but I remember reading a story in the Weekly World News where a plastic surgeon was in the middle of doing a breast augmentation. He did one, and was about to do the other when he got word that she only had enough to cover half her surgery.

Because she couldn't pay for the other one, the doctor didn't operate on the other one. She woke up from anesthesia lopsided.

LOL. Kinda reminds me of the "botox bandit" that was roaming around Phoenix. She would go get her botox, say she had to go to her car to get her purse and take off. She was busted when she was recognized by a shopper at Saks LOL!

I never believed these to be true, but I remember reading a story in the Weekly World News where a plastic surgeon was in the middle of doing a breast augmentation. He did one, and was about to do the other when he got word that she only had enough to cover half her surgery.

Because she couldn't pay for the other one, the doctor didn't operate on the other one. She woke up from anesthesia lopsided.

OMG Thats pure horror!!! :wtf:

Come to think of it, I don't think the 'lopsided' story is true. Doctors have to take the Hypocratic Oath saying they will 'do no harm,' right?

Well, wouldn't you consider leaving someone lopsided like that as doing harm?

Wow... Police are trying to catch breasts nowadays... or let say they're trying to catch "the BREAST THIEF"!!!

LOL.. The world is just getting wierder each day..

I would bet that the story is a phony, and the large breast photo is just an ad for publicity.

Or maybe you all already figured that out, and I'm so tired I couldn't tell! :upsidedown:

my thought is what a dumb doctor.
What doc does this elective surgery and not get paid first? Certainly not here in Canada, your work much be paid for 2 weeks before your OR date.

Police hunt breast enlargement cheats

2 hours, 31 minutes ago

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German plastic surgeon who was cheated out of payment by several women has given pictures of their enlarged breasts to police, in the hope the photos will help trace them.

"The women registered under fake names," Michael Koenig, a surgeon in Cologne, told Bild newspaper. "After the operations, which lasted about an hour, they just ran away."

"Tanja" went out for "fresh air" after 8,000-euro ($10,000) surgery to enlarge her breasts. "She never came back and never paid," Koenig said. He now plans to demand payment in advance.

Bild published a five-column picture of Tanja's naked breasts. "It's probably the most unusual wanted poster police ever had," the newspaper wrote.