Poll: Treating your bags!

Do you treat your bags?

• Sure do!

• Nope! mine are left alone and natural!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I only spray with wilson leather protector or the like to avoid water spots and staining because regardless of patina or not those two things make the leather look yucky in my opinion. I don't think anything will prevent patina and it's not suppose to....the vachetta will patina no matter what at some point, like I said, I just hate staining and water spots. For example, I was able to get denim color transfer off of my BH very easily since I had some protector on it.....

I have treated some and not treated and I'm still torn. The untreated bags do have waterspots and don't look too good. But then again, I really don't want to be touching chemicals all the time either because God knows they put millions of tchemicals in those sprays and even if you don't get a rash from it (like Sophia did), it still may be hazardous to your health.

Nothing- real and high Qualitay leather doesn't need any treatment
Or have you ever seen an animal using body lotion ;) ;)

seriously- good quality will last forever- but of course I prefer to get wet than my purse!

After having a drunk woman at a restaurant spill red wine on my Coach bag with vachetta you better believe I spray the heck out of my LVs. Any bit of protection is better than none because you never know what is going to happen to your bags. :shame: I use Wilson's. :flowers:

Thanks spylove 22! :flowers:

That pretty much makes we want to run out and get the BH; that way I can protect it during winter and still have that lovely patina appear!

I was thinking about buying the Jack & Lucie key chain but maybe I should just pass on that and put it towards the BH! :nuts: