So, who bought from the Shepton list?

No, I'm sat here polishing my halo as I'm not tempted at all :lol:

Having said that ;) I was a bit :drool: over the thought of an A4 Roxanne tote in oak at a bargainous price but there is no room for it in my collection and nothing I want to sell to make space for it :nogood:

I'm amazed that the fuschia and ocean colours are being put away for A/W as they're perfect for the summer :shrugs:

Flossie, I love your bag, it is beautiful!!

Dita, how much are they selling at the outlets? Not that I am buying since I have one already but want to see whether they have it at a better price than what I bought mine for.

That seems very strange to me too. Maybe Mulberry knows something about the predicted AW09 colours that makes these colours totally desirable later in the year.

I think the more pressing question is, what did you get SJ? :nuts::graucho:

I didn't buy anything. Yes, hard to believe I know!
I came back with a £300 voucher which I'm putting against a bag at some stage.

There's fuchsia still around, apparently, but the ocean blue is stored. Their reasoning is that they have their various colours in each season's collection & the ocean blue & fuchsia are a/w so they wouldn't fit with the s/s colours. I can see what they mean as the ocean blue Roxy tote did stand out compared to the denim which blended in beautifully with all the sands & creams but I'd still love something in ocean blue this summer!

That seems very strange to me too. Maybe Mulberry knows something about the predicted AW09 colours that makes these colours totally desirable later in the year.

I don't think it's as scientific as that :lol: I would imagine that the bags have A/W08 on their labels so they are considered to be A/W bags and so have been put away until A/W09.

Maple, I don't know how much it is - I always assume that outlet bags are 30% off :yes: They probably wouldn't have less of a discount than that and if you phone up and it's more of a discount, that's a total bonus :tup:

^I took back the Milton large hobo & the purse in the same colour.

Ditab - I had a chat with the manager & that is their strategy apparently. I tried v hard to persuade her that ocean blue would look fab on the shelves!

Maple, I didn't check the price of the A4 totes but they will be standard 30 per cent off. They didn't have any other sale tags on them.

^^It is v lovely. It walked around the shop with me for quite a while. Really gorgeous colour. The SA got the turquoise leather swatch of the new MM out so I could compare the colours, v different. I'd love one in milkshake.