So, who bought from the Shepton list?

^I took back the Milton large hobo & the purse in the same colour.

Ditab - I had a chat with the manager & that is their strategy apparently. I tried v hard to persuade her that ocean blue would look fab on the shelves!

Maple, I didn't check the price of the A4 totes but they will be standard 30 per cent off. They didn't have any other sale tags on them.

I don't believe it! I thought you were in love with those!! :confused1:

Jenova, I love my Joni messenger. It's very feminine looking and easy to carry because it's so lightweight. Can't wait for your modeling pics! :tup:

I don't believe it! I thought you were in love with those!! :confused1:

Jenova, I love my Joni messenger. It's very feminine looking and easy to carry because it's so lightweight. Can't wait for your modeling pics! :tup:

Klp, I loved the colour, still do. I spent hours walking around the house with it on & came to the conclusion it was just too blooming big & stiff. If only they'd done the smaller one on a long strap, that would have been perfect. I can't just put up with bags, they have to be 100 per cent right, or back they go!

^^It is v lovely. It walked around the shop with me for quite a while. Really gorgeous colour. The SA got the turquoise leather swatch of the new MM out so I could compare the colours, v different. I'd love one in milkshake.

There is a Milkshake Joni on Ebay at the mo.