Going out of my mind!!! Decide for me!!!! PLS

Trahnee

Jun 6, 2008
Here's the story....
DH bought me a magenta Julianne for my birthday. When I opened it I noticed it had 2 huge drip marks from the dye on the back of it so I have to return it...which is ok because it's beautiful but a little too bright for me.
I've finally decided that I want a Madison in black with the silver hardware but here are all my issues....
I have an obsession with Sabrinas. I have the berry, espresso and steel all in large. I love them even more now that I've started to use my purseket in them so it's easier to find stuff. BUT do I want a 4th bag in the same style? Am I going to get bored with that style because I have so many?

I thought a black Julianne would be the answer but DH (who loves the Sabrina too) thinks it's dumb to get it because I have a black Gigi that is kind of the same shape. He has a good point. BUT my Gigi seems very casual to me where the Julianne seems dressier.

So I've been killing myself all weekend trying to decide!! :hysteric:I wish Coach would put something on their website right now that I'd fall madly in love with and solve my problem for me.

I'd appreciate any input because I'm fried at this point....:shocked:

It doesn't sound like you want the Julianne but another a Sabrina. Buy what your heart :heart: calls to you. Since you already have a Gigi, I don't think anything compares with Legacy. I have a few bags of the same style and I love every single one of them. I don't think you can get enough. Some tPFers here have multiple leather Bleecker duffles and I'm a little envious.

So, I think the best thing is to buy what you like and if it's a Sabrina in another colour, then go for it. :tup:

Also, a different colour is great because you can match this new colour with more of your wardrobe.

I think a black julianne is totally different from gigi. So if that's what you kinda leaning towards then get the black julianne..... You can't have enough black bags. LOL...

If you really like Sabrina, go for it. I used to think it was silly to have more than one of the same bag and then I realized that I have multiple kinds of soho hobos and I really just want more Sabrinas right now! When a purse design is great, it's great!

I feel like if you get the Julianne, you are going to be wishing you got the Sabrina since that's the bag you truly love! So go for it!

If you really like Sabrina, go for it. I used to think it was silly to have more than one of the same bag and then I realized that I have multiple kinds of soho hobos and I really just want more Sabrinas right now! When a purse design is great, it's great!

I am the same way! I LOVVVVVVVVE Soho Hobos..love love love them!

To the OP I say get another Sabrina if that's what you really want. That way you'll be truly happy!

i have to agree with some of the other posters. i too am obsessed with the large leather sabrina. have it in several colors, but actually use the black one most. therefore, i would vote for the black leather sabrina! i really like the julianne but seriously find the sabrina the style i keep coming back to. i also have the gigi but this is a totally different, and heavier bag from the julianne. i guess what i am saying is sabrina is first choice but in second place , black leather julianne. both are great bags! good luck and let us know what you decide!

If you love the Sabrina, I'd say stick with it. Since you've got a black Gigi, are you sure you want black and silver Sabrina, or maybe the new silver-coloured bag? :yes: Sometimes there are just too many decisions!!

I say if you love the Sabrina it's ok to have more than one (this from the woman who has three :P). But, if you want to venture out into something different from the same line maybe you can look at the Madison Shoulder Bag in black with silver hardware, I really like mine alot:

CoachCollection630-1.jpg

I like the julianne but If your heart is with the sabrina then go for another one I think it is fine to have the same bag in different colors. I really think you should go with your heart on that one