Noooo!!

I think the only useful feature is the fact that it blocks rfid theft. I hate the fact that they are putting readable chips in cards now.

Other than that it would be completely non-functional for me. Who wants to pull out every single card in a stack to find the one you want? Where do you put change? I don't mind the way it looks- I kind of like tech-y things but it does need to be functional.

I actually don't think it's a good wallet for men since it's not very flexible. I think it'd be better for a woman since we'd just put it in our bags. I actually like them and wouldn't mind getting one for not for $45!!!

I think the only useful feature is the fact that it blocks rfid theft. I hate the fact that they are putting readable chips in cards now.

Other than that it would be completely non-functional for me. Who wants to pull out every single card in a stack to find the one you want? Where do you put change? I don't mind the way it looks- I kind of like tech-y things but it does need to be functional.

I agree. I actually don't think it looks all that bad. I'm not sure I would use it because I have so many cards (IDs, CC, debit card, rewards cards, etc.). But the fact that it protects against RFID theft is very appealing to me.