best undereye concealer that brightens??

I actually really like the Mary Kay concealer. As a college student I have really random hours when I sleep and this concealer makes me look awake and not ready pass out, no matter how I feel!

Skinflash was too sticky for me and Bobbi Brown didn't work very well covering either and was a mess. I dont like the container.

I think I will go back to YSL or try Laura Mercier.

I adore touche eclat, but IMO it's not a concealer and was also told that at Sephora. It might do a good job covering minor dark circles/uneven skin tones, but if you have very dark circles I'd use concealer and then use touche eclat

i like the smashbox photo-op to brigten under the eye area... i barely have any dark circles so that's all i need.
btw, eye bright from benefit is not meant for the under eye area. you're supposed to apply it from the corners of your eyes to your browbone and blend it in to make your eyes appear more lifted and less tired

ysl will not work if you have serious dark circles. touche eclat works wonders in brightening my undereye but it does nothing for my friend who has serious dark circles. she uses bobbi brown's creamy concealer and it looks really good, you can't even tell

Last edited:
i like the smashbox photo-op to brigten under the eye area... i barely have any dark circles so that's all i need.
btw, eye bright from benefit is not meant for the under eye area. you're supposed to apply it from the corners of your eyes to your browbone and blend it in to make your eyes appear more lifted and less tired

This is true! Benefit does make "Ooh La Lift" which is a brightener, but it is not a concealer. I use Benefit Erase Paste + Ooh La Lift to achieve the concealed but brighter look. :tup:

Secret concealer works very very well by Laura Mercier!!! sometimes I put the touche eclat around the eyes not under, because, like a lot of the members said it's a brightener, not a concealer so it's more yellow and I believe that the laura mercier secret concealer is more brown undertoned.. (i have both so that's my observation) I think you need a darker pigment for under the eyes to cancel the blues so I don't think the more yellowish tone works too well.. that's my opinion anyways! Hope you find what you're looking for.

Secret concealer works very very well by Laura Mercier!!! sometimes I put the touche eclat around the eyes not under, because, like a lot of the members said it's a brightener, not a concealer so it's more yellow and I believe that the laura mercier secret concealer is more brown undertoned.. (i have both so that's my observation) I think you need a darker pigment for under the eyes to cancel the blues so I don't think the more yellowish tone works too well.. that's my opinion anyways! Hope you find what you're looking for.
I just went to Sephora's today to try out different concealer's for undereye coverage. They didn't carry YSL at the store, but I tried Dior and MUFE. Between those two I like the coverage of MUFE better. Then I asked the SA what she thought about Laura Mericer and she said that that one was her favorite. I tried it out and I just loved it. She gave me a sample which should last me while I order mine online. I've got an amazon gift card that I earned from taking online surveys. Whoohoo! My concealer will only cost me $2.00:wlae: