best undereye concealer that brightens??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i don't have dark undereye circles, but i want to find a brightening agent that makes my eyes look brighter underneath. is that weird? i've been using Benefit Eye Bright but it doesn't blend well. i like the pink-ness of Eye Bright, unlike most concealers that are more beige/yellow-ish.

does anyone have any suggestions??

2. If you don´t have serious under eye circles then I´d highly recommend "Touche Eclat" from YSL. It´s a must have.

3. Or try Laura Mercier's Tinted Eye Brightener - I love it!

4. :tup: Fantastic product.

5. I have a chanel one thats similar to the touche eclat but I like the chanel better, I hate tried both!

6. Touche Eclat" from YSL is this a good blending concealer?

7. Granted I don't have very dark circles under my eyes, I use Stila's perfecting concealer in shade "a" and find that it covers everything extremely well and definitely brightens when I use it around my eyes. The reviews at sephora.com are basically all positive, except I see that some people say it settles into fine lines and some say its too thick. I find that the thickness is just right and I have a few fine lines and it doesn't seem to settle at all. The reviews also say that it is very good for dark circles as I imagine it would be!

8. I've been using Touche Eclat for years (well, like three years!) and I love it!! I know there are similar products on the market (Dior skinflash, etc.), but YSL is it for me!

9. I use Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener - in fact, I just ordered it for the third time! It's a lovely cream that works even better than the Touch Eclat for me - and it comes in lots of colors (I use the lightest). I highly recommend it!

10. I am 32 y/o and have developed fine lines under my eyes. Is YSL a good product that won't expose my fine lines?

11. another vote for touche eclat

12. touche eclat!

13. I think as long as you are using a good undereye cream - (YSL have one that goes with touche eclat) you should be fine.

14. Secret concealer + secret brightening powder both by LM

15. I didn't like the colours that YSL has for touche eclat - so it's dior skinflash for me!