LV Manhattan Bag on Celebrities

Can both the GM and PM be worn on the shoulder or is it more of a handheld bag? I really like them both as well but I'm not a big fan of holding my bags, unless it's really cute and irresistable! :smile:

The Manhattan are designed to be a handheld bag, but I think with the GM you can wear it over the shoulder since it has a longer strap. The PM definitely handheld only, but if you have a skinny arms or very petite, you may be able to wear it over your shoulder. I think I saw picture of one of TPF member, I believe it was yeuxhonnetes, wearing her Manhattan PM over her shoulder...you should check it out. Just like you, I'm not really a big fan of holding my purses by hand, but the Manhattan is very cute and irresistable, I just fell in love so, I'm willing to sacrafice! I'm petite so Manhattan PM is perfect for me. It's a must have! :roflmfao:

I have the GM and love it. It is heavy but I like that I can carry it on my shoulder as well as carry it by hand. And the outside pockets are very handy for your car keys, etc.

I think I saw picture of one of TPF member, I believe it was yeuxhonnetes, wearing her Manhattan PM over her shoulder

i did post pictures of me with the Manhattan PM on my shoulder, but i'm not quite sure where it is now:search:

i'll try to look for them, and if all fails i'll take new pictures

i did post pictures of me with the Manhattan PM on my shoulder, but i'm not quite sure where it is now:search:

i'll try to look for them, and if all fails i'll take new pictures

FOUND IT!!!:yahoo:

attachment.php

Sandra..OMG it fits on your shoulder...I was told that it is a handbag only!! It looks awesome. You should share your thoughts on the bag if you do not mind...what do you like and dislike about it??

Sandra..OMG it fits on your shoulder...I was told that it is a handbag only!! It looks awesome. You should share your thoughts on the bag if you do not mind...what do you like and dislike about it??

i guess it is supposed to be handheld, but if it fits on my shoulder, i'll carry it there :lol:!

i love everything about the bag really :yes:. i'm just paranoid about getting the buckles scratched and scuffed, but so far nothing's happened to them, so i'm happy :P