My latest find - 2 tone Olsen tote!

jeshika

I want this one! <3
O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
Hi everyone, I wanted to share my latest find on eB*y... this beautiful 2 tone Chanel Olsen tote. I really :love: the contrast of the beige and black, i think it provides the perfect pop of color, especially now where i'm decked out in black 24/7, black coat down coat (not so flattering but oh so warm), black leggings/black pants, black uggs when i walk to work... this baby matches just right but gives a lovely something extra...

i got it for a great price (i think) but the seller did not disclose the stains on the beige part of the bag... i would have probably gotten it anyway, but I just feel a little disappointed. what do you ladies think? i'm probably just going to forget about it and just send this baby to Lovin' My Bags for some refurbishment because no way am i sending her back!!!!! :love:

i've included pictures of the corners... do you think LMB can get rid of it or do I have to send it to Chanel? I cannot imagine waiting 3 months :wtf: for her to come back though!!!!

Attachments

• DSC00165.jpg
    DSC00165.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC00156.jpg
    DSC00156.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 380
  • DSC00157.jpg
    DSC00157.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC00158.jpg
    DSC00158.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC00159.jpg
    DSC00159.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 194
where r u located? u can send it to a professional designer repair store.. theres one in singapore called my bag spa..

but i dunt think ur in singapore? cuz i saw u replying to the thread abt the vintage bags in singapore before lol..

gorgeous find!!

Hi everyone, I wanted to share my latest find on eB*y... this beautiful 2 tone Chanel Olsen tote. I really :love: the contrast of the beige and black, i think it provides the perfect pop of color, especially now where i'm decked out in black 24/7, black coat down coat (not so flattering but oh so warm), black leggings/black pants, black uggs when i walk to work... this baby matches just right but gives a lovely something extra...

i got it for a great price (i think) but the seller did not disclose the stains on the beige part of the bag... i would have probably gotten it anyway, but I just feel a little disappointed. what do you ladies think? i'm probably just going to forget about it and just send this baby to Lovin' My Bags for some refurbishment because no way am i sending her back!!!!! :love:

i've included pictures of the corners... do you think LMB can get rid of it or do I have to send it to Chanel? I cannot imagine waiting 3 months :wtf: for her to come back though!!!!

I believe LMBs will do a great job & probably within a couple of weeks. I had a great experience with them on a bag that smelled. They even touched up the color and it was Red. I highly recommend them.

Oh and BTW...Its a great-looking bag...I can see why you can't wait too long to get her back.

where r u located? u can send it to a professional designer repair store.. theres one in singapore called my bag spa..

but i dunt think ur in singapore? cuz i saw u replying to the thread abt the vintage bags in singapore before lol..

gorgeous find!!

oh i'm in NYC. i grew up in Singapore and go back pretty often so i'm pretty familiar with the shopping scene... :P thanks for the suggestion though! :heart:

woa 999$ thats such a bargain!!!!!!!!!!this bag ws wanted and xpensive not so long time ago, im sooo happy for uuu!!! i think is mostly color transition which is harder to take out but it would reduce the difference.
good luck!!

Did you get this one ebay? I saw this auction...it was within the last couple weeks! Congrats on a great price! The stains are so disappointing though...I remember her description and she really downplayed it! :confused1: I actually emailed her for additional pics (close up of the corners) and she never emailed me back. :s The number one complaint about this color bag is always the staining that occurs on the corners...I would definitely send it in to LMB to get it touched up!!!

Definitely send it to LMB. The same thing happened to me when I bought my light beige 2007 bubble quilt off of eBay. The seller didn't disclose the UNBELIEVABLY amount of black marks ALL over the bag!!!

I sent it to LMB and now I have it back and it looks BRAND NEW. It's amazing what they can do, but it was pricey for me as they had to re-dye the entire bag. I honestly think LMB can do a better job of re-dying and re-conditioning your bag than Chanel can. I've heard of people sending their bags to Chanel to get re-colored and the bags having a painted on like feeling/texture after.

^^^hi Isa, what about reissues with scuffs and the colour fading at the corners? Can LMB restore them? Do they have the exact colour codes or only Chanel has them? Any info is greatly appreciated!!

^^^hi Isa, what about reissues with scuffs and the colour fading at the corners? Can LMB restore them? Do they have the exact colour codes or only Chanel has them? Any info is greatly appreciated!!
I think that with normal colored reissues that wouldn't be a problem. I'm not sure about the METALLIC reissues though. You can always email them and ask, but I think metallic reissues would be tougher to fix.