I love the damier speedy but with the bleeding issue, do you think i shoul buy one?

Ugh! I hope they get this problem fixed. LV has such a stellar reputation and this really hurts it. They should be able to sell a product that doesn't damage so easily. C'mon LV. Get it together.

I would go see your SA and talk to them about the issue, make sure that if you do get a faulty item that they say they will replace it and any LV item (such as a wallet) that is damaged as a result of the bleeding.

I say take a white cloth with you and test teh bag before purchase. I have a damier speedy and I do not have the transfer problem at all. I don't think you should let the problems others have been having dissuade you completely from buying the bag, however do take their issues into account. If you do go to the store and have color transfer then you know what to do, but if you don;t you will have a gorgeous bag that you have been loving for quite some time now.

My damier speedy is still new and I haven't had any problems with bleeding whatsoever so I wouldn't let this stop you from purchasing a bag you love. I would just take a white cloth with you into the store and test out the bag before you buy it.

I agree with others, bring a white cloth with you and test the lining before you buy the bag. I would hesitate buying from ELuxury or somewhere else where you can't test first though -- too much hassle if it ends up bleeding.

I'm getting one tomorrow and I'm worried because I have a beige vernis cles and wallet.

The whole thing isn't stopping me from buying one, but I'm definitely going to check it out first and make sure it's ok.