I love the damier speedy but with the bleeding issue, do you think i shoul buy one?

You can trust LV...I think you should do it..but make sure that you bring this up with the SA and do test out the bag....

If you can wait...you can certainly do that too....:smile:

I'd wait. If this turns out to be a defect and LV would change the lining on their new bags or something, I'd get it then.

I agree!:biggrin: but it's easy for me to say this cuz I'm still waiting for the Damier line to hit me and make me fall passionately in love with it....'til that day, I'm not getting anything Damier!:sweatdrop: So...ya....I guess it depends on how much :drool: you like the bag........

I'm facing the same dilema, but I have decided that I'm going to go ahead and order a spedy 25. I'm getting a purseket also and hopefully if there is any color transfer that will catch it. If it is horrible when I get it in though, I'll return it to ELUX, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I want it badly!!!! :nuts:

Wow, I am surprised so many say get it...I would wait. I knew there was more I was forgetting in the update. SA said she wanted one, but was waiting...they have had a ton of complaints. Going to add this to the update thread too.

Wow, I am surprised so many say get it...I would wait. I knew there was more I was forgetting in the update. SA said she wanted one, but was waiting...they have had a ton of complaints. Going to add this to the update thread too.

You're kidding, an SA said they have had complaints! What store? I've called lots of LVs and talked to several people including the 866 and they are really pissing me off because they keep saying they have never heard of that, etc...

I say wait, it's huge PITA to deal with.

I have a one and mine doesn't have the problem, but I have to agree with some of the others here - wait!!

Recently I purchased a new watch that had issues and getting it sent back and dealing with it was annoying. So why risk potentially having to go through all of it? Plus waiting will just make you appreciate it even more when you do get it! :graucho:

Well I would wait, but I just can't stand waiting! So I ordered one anyways and I figured I'd test it out and see what happens with it and if it does bleed enough to annoy me I'll send it back for a return and begin waiting!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be a good one though!! Wish me luck!:yahoo:

I agree with those who said try it out before you buy it. I just got mine the other day and I tried to wipe and it was fine, so you could be lucky...if you really love it, try it out!