Martha in Oak

erin.l.l

Dec 10, 2008
I've been reading this board for a few weeks now, and you all are so helpful to each other, I figured I'd look here for help. If this isn't in the right place, I apologize!

I've been searching for an Oak Martha for a while now, but haven't had any luck, having searched on eBay repeatedly and Googled 'till the cows came home. I was wondering if any of you had an idea of where I could find one at a decent price.. I live in America, so that makes the Outlet option tricky, but I have a friend who lives in London that I could possibly have it shipped to, where she could then ship it to me.

Thank you so much for any help! You all have such gorgeous collections, and I'm looking to start a (tiny) one of my own. :smile:

Welcome erin.l.l!!! :welcome:

I saw quite a few Martha's on ebay before Christmas but haven't seen any recently. I don't live near an outlet either so can't help you there. There are some other girls on here who haunt some of the outlets and I'm sure they'll help you out!

I hope you find the bag you want - but be warned: once you've been bitten by the Mulberry bug it's near impossible to stop buying!!!

One of my friends has been trying to get hold of a Martha for a few months now. The outlets had some last year but they've not had any for a while as far as I know.

I think just sticking a favourite search on eBay is your best bet, I'm afraid. However, with the pound currently weak against the dollar, if one does come up, you should be able to get it at a good price :tup:

I've got an olive Martha and it's a great bag - really easy to use and a good size, not too big or heavy.

Thanks for the help! I set the "favorite search" thing on eBay a few weeks ago, so I'm keeping a close watch on that.

I actually do have a friend that lives in London, just in case you thought I was asking for someone to go running around for me. :P I wouldn't dream of it.

Welcome and good luck in finding your Martha. There haven't been any oak ones at the outlets for a while now as it's a realtively old bag. Ebay probably is your best bet. Hope you find one!

lea-m, I've seen that one, and the only thing holding me back was the fact that I couldn't speak Swedish, and was afraid a translation attempt would be too sloppy. :P I would appreciate it so much if you could help me! :smile: Thank you!

Thanks again to everyone for their help!

I have sent her an email and I I do hope that she will answer it.

lea-m, I've seen that one, and the only thing holding me back was the fact that I couldn't speak Swedish, and was afraid a translation attempt would be too sloppy. :P I would appreciate it so much if you could help me! :smile: Thank you!

Thanks again to everyone for their help!

Hi Erin.
I work in one of the factory shops and we did have the Martha in stock. Unfortunately we haven't had any since before the summer so I think that they may have been discontinued now.
Hope you find one though :biggrin: