Is this Furla bag worth it?

If she likes the bag then I would tell her to go for it. Most of you know how great it feels when you have an amazing handbag on your arm. If she feels that way when she picks up this bag then I say its def worth the $$.

ts too structured for me personally. I think the fact that it doesn't zip up completely except in the middle is a draw back. There are better Furla bags:yes:

My friend got a little extra cash she didn't expect and wants to buy something nice for herself. She spotted this handbag (in red) for 260 euro. It's an amazing bag but she's still a little hesitant on the price since she didn't spend that much on a bag before and now it's not really a well known brand... Any thought on the bag?
http://www.bagshop.com/store/mcart.php?ID=6250

I
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2970180?refsid=235494&refcat=0~2376779~2374605~6005922&SourceID=1&SlotID=2&origin=related

My friend got a little extra cash she didn't expect and wants to buy something nice for herself. She spotted this handbag (in red) for 260 euro. It's an amazing bag but she's still a little hesitant on the price since she didn't spend that much on a bag before and now it's not really a well known brand... Any thought on the bag?
http://www.bagshop.com/store/mcart.php?ID=6250

If I may suggest - Furla's quality, in my opinion, now is not in line with the price anymore. Here I do not comment on design. The bags get damaged maybe a little bit too quick. There is another Italian brand, Coccinelle, which is more durable, wears better (my experience only). Of course, the choice does not depend on price only, but on design as well, therefore...good luck with whatever you choose.

I don't have any Furla bags yet but I have just spotted this one that is not my usual style - I am usually a non-croc and red not pink but this one struck me.

With the exchange rate being crap (AUD) I am not sure whether it is worth it.

Anyone able to tell me whether this bag is worth it - how much would it retail for normally and does anyone recognise it from any particular season so I know if it's 3 or 4 years old:

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&...B54C&rr=1&cod10=450269511G&sts=sr_salewomen80

It is a very old season bag, could be 4-5 years old. I have a red crocodile embossed bag from Furla , and it turned out fantastic. Pink will get dirty quickly, and I'm not a fan of the chain.
Furla ranges from 100 euro for clutches in sale to 350-560 euro for bigger leather bags.

I wonder whether yoox.com buys really old season bags from outlets and then sells them or something?

Is your red one about the same size lily25 and if so could you give me an indication whether you were in the 100 euro end or the 350 euro range?

My bag is the Divide It i got it 2 years ago from Milan airport (Malpensa), for 100 euro (September sales), in the Furla boutique in Athens it goes for 230. It is a good bag, and it is still made in Italy, not China like some other Furla designs. Also the Giovanna Furlanetto bags are still made in Italy.

furla.jpg

P1030380.jpg

I love Furla bags, I think most of the bags are still made in Italy while most of their other items are not. My bf bought me a white leather and embossed snakeskin Farrah bag around 2 years ago and it's still going strong. It gets dirty quite easily as it is white and the edges are a bit worn but it's expected, no matter what brand of bags you buy. Personally I think Furla is still very affordable if you compare the price with other Italian designer brands, and the leather is very good quality too.

I'm actually in the process of finding a new Furla bag to purchase, that's why I came across this forum, but I can't decide yet as there're no Furla store here in Melbourne, Australia any more and I'm getting my friend who is currently in Manila to visit the Furla store there and buy one for me. I can't wait for her to call me when she visits the store some time next week!

^^ I totally agree, I'm sure most of us have bags we adore that others here wouldn't really like. Variety is good, if she loves the bag and wants it badly enough, and we've confirmed through helpful TPF members that it's a good brand, why not?

Btw, I love red patent leather. As usual for me I found one once I really liked but didn't get it due to saving money and have regretted it since. I do that a lot.