Is this Furla bag worth it?

My bag is the Divide It i got it 2 years ago from Milan airport (Malpensa), for 100 euro (September sales), in the Furla boutique in Athens it goes for 230. It is a good bag, and it is still made in Italy, not China like some other Furla designs. Also the Giovanna Furlanetto bags are still made in Italy.
Wow, Lily. That is a great bag. I love wearing red with black and white. The whole ensemble is great.

i think furla IS well-known and is great quality.

i love red, and I love patent but personally I don't love the bag OP is talking about. but remember the most important thing about picking a bag is do YOU love it? If your friend likes it and it fits her style, go for it!

i think furla IS well-known and is great quality.

i love red, and I love patent but personally I don't love the bag OP is talking about. but remember the most important thing about picking a bag is do YOU love it? If your friend likes it and it fits her style, go for it!

ITA. and in honesty, with furla, the quality seems to be more apparent in smoother leathers. i have a bronze one i got around christmas time and it seriously has the softest leather of all my bags. the patent ones i saw werent as nice imo.

I own one Furla bag (also red, but not patent) and I have mixed feelings abou it. It OK as far as quality is concerned, but since I got the first one, I never really felt like buying another one. I keep on checking their bags (which are very reasonably priced) but I think the details are not properly taken care of. Basically I'd say "Not worthy for me", even if tomorrow I might finally stumble upon the perfect Furla...