Hermes in Qatar

beaumonde

Escapist
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Hermes to open boutique at the Pearl Qatar
Web posted at: 1/25/2009 3:34:47
Source ::: The PENINSULA/

DOHA: Hermes will open a new boutique in Porto Arabia at The Pearl-Qatar on February 19. The 232 sq m boutique was designed by the RDAI Architecture, the Parisian architectural agency headed by Rena Dumas, which designs the Hermès stores worldwide.

Hermes, which was founded in 1837, will showcase its signature scarves, ties, prêt-à-porter or ready-to-wear outfits for men and women, perfume, watches, leather, diaries, hats, gloves, footwear, enamel and jewellery.

http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/Di...=January2009&file=Local_News2009012533447.xml

Hermes to open boutique at the Pearl Qatar
Web posted at: 1/25/2009 3:34:47
Source ::: The PENINSULA/

DOHA: Hermes will open a new boutique in Porto Arabia at The Pearl-Qatar on February 19. The 232 sq m boutique was designed by the RDAI Architecture, the Parisian architectural agency headed by Rena Dumas, which designs the Hermès stores worldwide.

Hermes, which was founded in 1837, will showcase its signature scarves, ties, prêt-à-porter or ready-to-wear outfits for men and women, perfume, watches, leather, diaries, hats, gloves, footwear, enamel and jewellery.

http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/Di...=January2009&file=Local_News2009012533447.xml

:yahoo::yahoo:

This is very interesting. My DH's medical school open a branch in Qatar and just had their first graduating class this June. The Sheika who was instrumental in making that happen was honored. She was given a full medical bag etc in appreciation. All the pics were in the current Medical School Quarterly Mag. I joked with DH that I was sure that the bag was custom made for her by Hermes! She is absolutely beautiful on the inside as well as the outside! DH has been lobbying with his class agent to have their class reunion in Qatar. He was half serious about it, but now...I think I will send little note to the guy about it LOL!

Oh thats intresting the sh.moza bag! In general the first people who started the trend of Hermes in the Middle East are the Qataris! I used to always see the Qatari women carry birkins and kellys and wear H as headscarfs in London loooong before anyone else in the M.E! Can you tell I love Qatar? :P :heart: