What nail polish are you currently wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My toes are wearing OPI Suzi Says Da! (one of my faves). Nothing on my fingernails yet. Still deciding. :thinking:

gladiatorheels002.jpg

Hot! Who makes those shoes? I love them!

Hey bebedawl,

I do my base coat first, color coat too, then I use Seche Top Coat (otherwise I'd have to wait all night for the nail polish to dry) and wait 15 min. Usually it's dry enough that I can carefully apply the guides. I use the Seche guides too which I think work the best! They don't lift as much as some other guides. I wait as long as I can for the tip color to dry before taking the guides off because it usually works the best if it's completely dry. I sometimes use drying drops or drying spray if I don't have a lot of time on the tip area and viola, you're done! :nuts: It's fun, although sometimes it takes a while for the whole process.

If I do my nails late in the evening it works absolutely the best to do the tips in the morning but I'm not always that patient!

Last night, I experimented with I'm Out The Door Top Coat instead of Seche. I liked that it was thinner in consistency but man it did not dry all the way through. :Push: I was frustrated when I pulled the guides off. It smooched some of my underneath nail polish which I didn't appreciate at all - LOL! It's definitely visible in the picture I took! Anyway, I'm sticking to Seche from now on.

Probably more info than you ever wanted to know! LOL!

Je - u are the best, love your advice:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.