Sales in Europe....

lvstratus

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
Hello girls,

So everyone has been crazy for sales at the moment, but i only see contributions from american people, and I would like to know if there is anyone from Europe who can give me goods advices where are the best sales in Europe....
I would love to find a good Muse II or even a Besace...

Thanks in advance!;)

Hi lvstratus,
i am in paris and the ysl stores are having their sales. it is almost the third week, so alot has been sold. presently, they had some majorelles, muse II, capri's and easy bags ( tan and turquoise colors) on sale. you can call the stores here. i did not see any besace bags.

Hi lvstratus,
i am in paris and the ysl stores are having their sales. it is almost the third week, so alot has been sold. presently, they had some majorelles, muse II, capri's and easy bags ( tan and turquoise colors) on sale. you can call the stores here. i did not see any besace bags.

Thanks for your help!
I just called and they only have the Muse II in suede in dark brown...which is definetly my less favorite color!:Push:
Bad luck....
I would try USA stores but i'm afraid i will need to pay high costum fees when the bag arrive to my country....

ITA most of the European sales started the day after Xmas with presales before Xmas, so the sales are winding down now, it's going to be hard locating the bag you want from Europe.