It's been so long... Glad to be back with some goodies! Lots of pics! Thank you all!

adajal

LV's and Chanel 4 Me
Oct 16, 2007
I've been away from the Forum for a while due problems with my health. First it was carpal tunnel that was extremely painful. Had it fixed by some doctors, and I am finally slowly going back into the fun here on tPF once again. Yet, for the past 2 weeks, I've been having migraine headaches - the pain is excruciating, but Lord knows that there's always some help. :smile: I'm currently on special medications so I hope I feel better soon. Anyway, I was so amazed with all the collections that most of you have shared. :drool: Congrats to all of you!

I went to SCP this weekend and couldn't believe how much I've missed! Here are some pics of my 2009 goodies and a few from late 2008. Hope you enjoy the photos. Thanks for stopping by...:heart:

Here they are, all bundled up:

I hope you feel better soon. :flowers::flowers: I love your new purchases and I just knew that you would have the roses collection because I remember that you also have a lot from the Cherry Blossom collection. Enjoy your new bags and get well soon. Nice Chanels too...

I hope you feel better soon. :flowers::flowers: I love your new purchases and I just knew that you would have the roses collection because I remember that you also have a lot from the Cherry Blossom collection. Enjoy your new bags and get well soon. Nice Chanels too...

Thank you so much! You're so sweet! You got it right with these beauties. When I saw them in real life, I just couldn't resist. Thank you for your very nice and kind words.:heart: