Officer vs. Marine?

Which navy blue do you prefer?

• Officer

• Marine

Results are only viewable after voting.

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I'm thinking of maybe adding a blue b-bag to my collection in the future. I'd have to get rid of something else, but I think a blue might be nice.

Just wondering what people think of these two colors. Not sure if I'd prefer one over the other.

What do you think? Officer or Marine?

Can you add pics here to help the decision?

I like the idea of Officer if its like I imagine it to be: deep DARK blue but still looks blue. Like the darkest shade of blue. Thats unusual and rich.

I want to see what that looks like though in real life to see how it translates in real life. If it looks like black all the time, then get Marine.

Can you add pics here to help the decision?

I like the idea of Officer if its like I imagine it to be: deep DARK blue but still looks blue. Like the darkest shade of blue. Thats unusual and rich.

I want to see what that looks like though in real life to see how it translates in real life. If it looks like black all the time, then get Marine.

^^That's what I want! :heart: I true DEEP navy blue. If anyone else has photos of their bags I'd love to see. :flowers:

My marine SGH PT looks blue in all lightings. Dark blue indoors like navy. Outdoors it is a beautiful deep blue with a purple undertone. Officer is darker as per my NM s/a who says it's so dark it can pass for black. The swatch that was released was inaccurate.

My marine SGH PT looks blue in all lightings. Dark blue indoors like navy. Outdoors it is a beautiful deep blue with a purple undertone. Officer is darker as per my NM s/a who says it's so dark it can pass for black. The swatch that was released was inaccurate.

^^REALLY. Humm, I guess I'll have to wait and see what officer looks like.

Here .... Officer from another thread

Officer City GCH

attachment.php

NM1208BAL1-1.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• Blue20Layette.jpg
    Blue20Layette.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 385
  • swatchss09.jpg
    swatchss09.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 385
I love Marine but I haven't yet seen Officier IRL... My favorite Navy-ish bag colors are actually this set of old school (don't know what years) Anthras that a tPFer posted in the clubhouse! DEEELISH!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 260.jpg
    260.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 405
THE PICS OF THE ENVELOPE AND DAY BAG ARE NOT OFFICIER. THEY ARE BLACK. THOSE ARE THE ONES FROM NEIMAN'S, TAMPA. THE SA SAID NO OFFICIER FOR AWHILE YET.
SO IT WOULD BE HARD TO SAY WHICH WITHOUT ACTUALLY SEEING BOTH. IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DARKER AND MORE NAVY THAN MARINE.
MINE MARINE SGH MID DAY FROM E!:heart:

Attachments

• DSC09674.JPG
    DSC09674.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC09675.JPG
    DSC09675.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 70
Is it spelled Officer (like police officer) or Offcier (with an i before the e)? My NM s/a is Lindsey Moore - is she in Tampa? She sent me pics of new bags and mentioned the very dark blue being Officer.