I'm enthralled ..

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
So yesterday I received my Anthracite Tharpe -

photoyj2.jpg

The leather is amazing as usual. It totally feels like something I won't have to worry about constantly - which is a good thing since I tend to not baby my bags.

photo3cy6.jpg

I love how it's all sectioned inside and has so many different places to put things.

photo2nv0.jpg

Not loving the lining so much though :sad: but .. it's something I can live with considering all the other great things about her.

I took her out today (grocery shopping .. lol) and loved the feel of her on my shoulder. I'm typically NOT a 2 handle bag girl .. but the handles didn't give me any issues at all and in fact, it felt amazing on me. It hung just right and low enough for me.

photo7qw0.jpg

photo6ez3.jpg

She's not as blingy as I was originally worried about. I mean, she does have quite a bit more pizazz than my other bags BUT not so much that I felt weird carrying her out just doing a few errands today.

photo4hu0.jpg

She is absolutely beautiful and while I do :heart: her - I wonder if I've got enough oomph to carry her around and do her justice.

I have the same Tharpe and I just love it!!
Just the perfect POP to any outfit!!
You look GREAT wearing it PEEKING!!
Ms. Gorgeous Curly Hair Hottie!!!

^^^I love that name: Ms. Gorgeous Curly Hair Hottie!!!
That is the perfect name for you peeking!

The Tharpe looks beautiful on you and I definitely know you can pull her off!!!! I have one and I love mine. I hope you love it too.

Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Really incredibly fabulous on you!!!

I love the Tharpe in Anthracite... actually I think I love everything in Anthracite. Love how low maintenance it is! My clutch wallet is unfortunately starting to show some wear at the edges (metallic rubbing off) but it takes a BEATING, so it's understandable. I have a BZ stored for when Anthracite kicks the bucket.

Thanks everyone! :flowers:

I have the same Tharpe and I just love it!!
Just the perfect POP to any outfit!!
You look GREAT wearing it PEEKING!!
Ms. Gorgeous Curly Hair Hottie!!!

Cho - you are too funny and oh so sweet.

I do have a question for you ladies that own the Tharpe. What in the world do you put in that zip up pocket on the flap? :shrugs: Do you even use it?

Love the Tharpe on you Peeking!! I have the same bag and I love her too. I haven't sued her in a while but I will definitely be using her tomorrow.

I don't put anything in the zip flap pocket.