If anyone needs Groom items ....

loriw

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Let me know. I'm going in on Friday to my wonderful store. I just spoke with the Asst. Mgr. and they have plenty right now so just thought I would offer my LV shopping services:yahoo: since I'm going to be there anyway - :flowers:

I am planning to go somtime this week. My SA called me yesterday but I don't know what I will get. May be nothing..may be something..

Hahaha. I know the feeling. Even if I don't get anything I love visiting with my SA. I'm a little worried since she hasn't called me yet. Last time she was MIA, she was out sick for 2 weeks. :sad:

Hahaha. I know the feeling. Even if I don't get anything I love visiting with my SA. I'm a little worried since she hasn't called me yet. Last time she was MIA, she was out sick for 2 weeks. :sad:

I hope your SA is doing ok..

It's sucky, I love this cute groom but I don't really feel as excited as I used to when something arrived for me to check it out. I dunno why..Normally I don't waste any time. It's one of those days I guess..

What are you getting Michelle?

wow...you guys have SAs calling you up? how much did u purchase for them to do such a thing? i think the SAs in the LV (or any other brand name for that matter) shop are usually rude and kinda look down at u and assume that u wont buy anything... or maybe that's just the way it is where i live?

I hope your SA is doing ok..

It's sucky, I love this cute groom but I don't really feel as excited as I used to when something arrived for me to check it out. I dunno why..Normally I don't waste any time. It's one of those days I guess..

What are you getting Michelle?

I know. I usually am there the day it launches! For me and I know I shouldn't really say this, but there's a lot of hype around some of the new stuff. I don't like hype. But, that's just me.

I am going to look at the Halloween key chains and the Groom stuff. I really like the Elecktra sandals, but the heels I have bought from LV were so uncomfortable. We'll see. I wish the Cruise or Miroir line was out already.

wow...you guys have SAs calling you up? how much did u purchase for them to do such a thing? i think the SAs in the LV (or any other brand name for that matter) shop are usually rude and kinda look down at u and assume that u wont buy anything... or maybe that's just the way it is where i live?

Yah, some are kinda snobby. My SA is really sweet. She calls me when new stuff arrives. She also puts stuff on hold for me that she thinks I might like. That's how I got my Trapeze PM. :smile: