I finally went shopping again

rendodan110

Danielle
O.G.
Oct 9, 2007
I havent bought any new bags in many months, due to the economy I couldnt bring myself to even go to the outlet. well that changed yesterday.............my mom and I went to the loveland outlet and I bought a large Blue patent leather ergo hobo with the matching wristlet. It was such a deal with the 50% sales they are having:graucho:. I was extremely lucky this month and won the TPF November giveaway:faint: that was announced Jan 2nd and am patiently awaiting my new Adriana Castro crocodile tote :wlae:and was thinking I needed a beautiful new bag to carry when it was wet or rainy out or the weather was just plain not crocodile friendly and thought a patent leather bag would be perfect.I am really loving this bag. I have never used a bag this large before and it will take some getting used to but so far im in love!!!! I will post pictures later today.

I can't figure out how to organize my stuff in such a large bag so....
anyone who has this bag, what do you carry and how do you organize your stuff in it. let me see pics of your beautiful ergo hobos!!!

Oh wow!! It couldn't have happened to a sweeter person, I'm very glad you won the Nov. giveaway! Put a pic of your new croc bag here someday so we can see! As for how to organize a bigger bag, well I don't. I just throw things in but the ergo hobo is easy to see inside! It unzips fully to expose everything. Enjoy it, I know which one you're talking about and it's gorgeous!

Congratulations on winning the giveaway. I don't have the Ergo hobo but I have the patchwork tote. I basically organize my things in rows kind of like a filing system with my planner in back, wallet in front of planner with the mini skinnies lined up together next to wallet, etc. lotion tubes and water bottle go in the dead space in the corners to keep things neat. I'm at work so I can't post pics. HTH Enjoy your new bag.

i've missed you danielle! :heart: i'm glad you won the nov giveaway! :yahoo: can't wait to see pics of your new bags! my biggest bag is the pond satchel so i can't be of much help there... i just kinda line my things up like files like OK Bag Lady said. :yes:

Oh wow!! It couldn't have happened to a sweeter person, I'm very glad you won the Nov. giveaway! Put a pic of your new croc bag here someday so we can see! As for how to organize a bigger bag, well I don't. I just throw things in but the ergo hobo is easy to see inside! It unzips fully to expose everything. Enjoy it, I know which one you're talking about and it's gorgeous!
Thank you Jean, I have really missed being on here and hearing from all of you. I am so excited about my croc bag I won I just am so impatient waiting for it to arrive!

i've missed you danielle! :heart: i'm glad you won the nov giveaway! :yahoo: can't wait to see pics of your new bags! my biggest bag is the pond satchel so i can't be of much help there... i just kinda line my things up like files like OK Bag Lady said. :yes:
I missed you too jessica, im so behind I will have to catch up on what new bags you have now. Thank you I have never won anything in my life and I was so shocked to receive the winner PM from megs I almost fainted :faint:. now is the hard part :crybaby:..............the waiting to receive it!!!

OMG hello again!!!!!!!! Hope you're doing well ;)! Congrats on winning the TPF giveaway bag.... how special! Can't wait to see pics of that too (you better post pics!)

LOVEEEEEEEE your new ergo and wristlet, that blue is so so so gorgeous and the patent is so easy to take care of! Congrats and happy to see you again!

OMG hello again!!!!!!!! Hope you're doing well ;)! Congrats on winning the TPF giveaway bag.... how special! Can't wait to see pics of that too (you better post pics!)

LOVEEEEEEEE your new ergo and wristlet, that blue is so so so gorgeous and the patent is so easy to take care of! Congrats and happy to see you again!
Hi I'm doing well,how have you been? thank you Im so excited about winning, I will definately post pics when it gets here ....... hopefully soon!!!!