Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

I wear a size 16 after trying on both 16 and 17.

With 16, it is snug for a bangle, but sometimes, it manages to turn round and round my wrist even though it is ecliptical.

I have a 17 and went to the Cartier store to have it fitted. The salesperson told me you are not supposed to be able to turn it over on your wrist... the fit is intended to be tighter. I am used to bigger bangles, so it felt strange, but I went his his suggestion. Usually its fine, but it does gets stuck up on my arm and cuts into me alot, so I feel like I'm often pulling it back down to my wrist. I sometimes wish it were floppier on my wrist. Everyone I know who has one has a similar fit to mine, though... tighter.

I wear mine looser (size 17) like Reese Witherspoon in 4 Christmases... mine sits further down on my arm than "thegraceful1's" pic posted. I prefer a looser fit. It's loose enough to flip around my arm. I fit the 16 but didn't like the "just fit" look. I wear it on the opposite arm from my watch so I don't worry about it going over.

It's a personal preference when DH went to get me fitted for it.

I have a 16 and IT STILL turns on my wrist. I spoke w/ the salesperson and it should'nt be able to turn on your wrist. If it's too loose you'll be more likely to scratch it, even if it is plated with rhodium.

Sadly, I've had mine for 2 weeks and a HUGE scratch is on it already. DO you think they'll fix that as a courtesy since I only got it 2 weeks ago!? Might I mention I have the diamond rhodium plated verison

i was sized twice with a 17 and once with a 16.

well when i actually bought it i got a 16. i was scared at first....but i have grown to love the snugness of it.

i can turn it sometimes... its funny. it tells me what days i am retaining water and such.. hehe.

.... but i always thought about if i got chubby or not...lol. so i figured.. if that ever happens.. its time to upgrade to diamonds...LOL

I have one Cartier cuff in rose gold. I think it is 17 size. For those of you that wear two next to each other, do you wear same size for both?

I have both the cuff and bangle, one in yellow gold and another one in rose gold, both size 16, and they look great together! I feel the cuff is slightly smaller than the bangle.

Cartier's prices went up today in our local boutique.

Yesterday, I bought a pair of trinity rings for myself and DH,plus a YG love bangle, an impulsive buy:P

My wrist size is 5 3/4 inch or 14.5 cm. I couldn't decide between size 16 and 17, and got even more confused when my SA recommended size 16 while the assistant manager recommended size 17, oh DEAR!?

I have paid for the love bangle in full but they hv to order a new piece for me.Meanwhile, I would be grateful if the wonderful and experienced ladies here could help me pick my size.

Is size 16 too fitting? What abt size 17, way too loose? I didnt try the squeeze test to see if i could squeeze my hand out of size 17.

The photos show how far they drop down my hands. I prefer size 17 but am afraid if it's too loose, it becomes clumsy and i may appear like i am trying to justify a bigger size for my future weight increase.:graucho:

The problem is, after 4 pregnancies, I don't think my wrist is going to grow fatter than this.

Therefore, I shoud be buying for my current wrist/hand size:P

Appreciate your kind advice and input. Thanks a million!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 16,581
  • cartier love2.JPG
    cartier love2.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 27,071
I was in exact sitiation when I purchased mine. I always said a 16 and 1/2 would be perfect. Too bad they don't make halves. When my SA (also store manager) put on the 16, he said that was my size. But he decided to put 17 on just to compare. BTW, I've had 3 kids! He and I both agreed that the 17 was better. Everything swells in summer and there was not a lot of extra space in the 16. It might have annoyed me. I'm very happy that I did the 17. Please tell me how much the bracelet prices went up! Mine is a plain WG bangle. Thanks so much and good luck!

Definately go with the 17. I had the same dilemma you do, and now (18) years later, I can barely get mine on, it is not comfortable, and makes my wrist look chubby -- and I am 5'0 feet and 105 pounds! I think mine is due to learning how, and constantly playing tennis!