Too good to be true?

tmauze

Jan 15, 2006
Bergacci (http://www.bergacci.com/): Has anyone ever placed an order from them? I've done as much research as possible and looked at almost all of their inventory and can't seem to find a single glitch with the business except the extrodinarily low prices :smile:. However, this is of course not worth the time if the products are all replicas of our designer favorites.

I know they say that they have a few concrete stores but no where near where I am so I obviously have never shopped at one and have no evidence of their legitimacy. Anyhow, I was just hoping to confirm the wonderful fantasy of inexpensive handbags that have not been used and are not imposters.

I'd say that the site is a scam. Eluxury is the only authorized online retailer of Louis Vuitton. Plus for the LV section they're basically copied the exact same layout and photos as eluxury.

so its not even POSSIBLE to buy a real bag at discount price. some websites dont claim to be authorized retailers but say that they do purchase THEIR merchandise from authorized dealers. kinda like if i spent a few hundred thousand bucks buying lv bags and started selling them. im not authorized but my bags are real.

so its not even POSSIBLE to buy a real bag at discount price. some websites dont claim to be authorized retailers but say that they do purchase THEIR merchandise from authorized dealers. kinda like if i spent a few hundred thousand bucks buying lv bags and started selling them. im not authorized but my bags are real.

Yah. I have bought several bags from Let-Trade. :yes: