2 Red Epi's in your collection??

Jul 22, 2006
Would it be odd to have 2 red Epi's in your collection? I've just ordered the Red Epi Jasmin from Exlux, and now I'm beginning to obsess about the red Epi Speedy! I've always loved the shape of the speedy, and the red is such a sharp and lovely color.. but would it be going overboard to have 2 red ones?? Should I just get a black or myrtille?? I've seen ViconModels' pic in the Visual Aids thread, and I love it!! I also love the Segur PM, but I think the Speedy may be in my price range more.. and the Sugar has a vague resemblence to the Jasmin... The Myrtille Segur PM that someone posted is beautiful !!! But red is sooooo pretty!!!

What do you think??

I was in the same dilemma. I recently purchased the mandarin Jasmin and I am pretty certain through 866 I could get my hands on the Mandarin speedy. I really want it but I have decided to get the perfo fushia instead. I just want something different!?! I don't think it's overboard tho- they are two different bags!

I don't think so, I believe if you like the color and compliments your wardrobe then you should go for it.
It is exactly the same thing to having more than one monogram bag or Damier.etc.

I don't think there is anything wrong with multiples of same color...we all buy multiple monogram items!
BTW...I was just searching on elux for the epi speedys and can't find them??!!?? what is the retail on them?

Would it be odd to have 2 red Epi's in your collection? I've just ordered the Red Epi Jasmin from Exlux, and now I'm beginning to obsess about the red Epi Speedy! I've always loved the shape of the speedy, and the red is such a sharp and lovely color.. but would it be going overboard to have 2 red ones?? Should I just get a black or myrtille?? I've seen ViconModels' pic in the Visual Aids thread, and I love it!! I also love the Segur PM, but I think the Speedy may be in my price range more.. and the Sugar has a vague resemblence to the Jasmin... The Myrtille Segur PM that someone posted is beautiful !!! But red is sooooo pretty!!!

What do you think??

I just got the red epi speedy 25 this week and I LOVE IT, LOVE IT LOVE IT..:yahoo: :yahoo: GO FOR IT.