Celebrities and their Hermes handbags

Diorgirlz22

Jun 19, 2006
lg1.jpg

umberto_007.jpg

77.jpg

108.jpg

nnikki hilton I don't mind,,,but the rest....UGH!
I agree. I am tired of seeing these slobbily dressed/coiffed girls with their really bad outfits and their beautiful bags. Birkin in one hand, trashbag in the other.
One of the Birkins in those pictures (I cannot recognize who it is supposed to be) looks not real to me.

Oh Lord.....I...just...can't....stand it. Poor, poor Birkins....do these girls even know the work and care put into making them?????? ugh.

I can't buy a Birkin because these girls are trashing them!!
It's too much..."hey look at me I own a Birkin!!" :Push:
A Kelly and Bolide, thank goodness, I think have not been trashed yet.

ooh dear! Todays "Sun" newspaper in Uk had a very dodgy picture of Lindsay Lohan wearing mini skirt, black skinny vest etc but with the most gorgeous kelly (poss in Toile and leather?) . but sorry girl, the fact you are carrying a kelly does not make you look any less trashy; please please put some clothes on and stop looking like you get paid by the hour! you will certainly not be competing with the likes of Audrey hepburn and Grace Kelly. also in same paper was pic of Victoria Beckham (another recent Hermes devotee) with a noce white shirt and plaid high waisted pencil skirt at NY fashion week. but please please do your buttons up! now i sound like someon'es mum!

The Sun Online - Bizarre: Classy Victoria goes all posh VB

The Sun Online - Bizarre: Just how Lo can lazy Lindsay go? ms lohan

ooh dear! Todays "Sun" newspaper in Uk had a very dodgy picture of Lindsay Lohan wearing mini skirt, black skinny vest etc but with the most gorgeous kelly (poss in Toile and leather?) . but sorry girl, the fact you are carrying a kelly does not make you look any less trashy; please please put some clothes on and stop looking like you get paid by the hour! you will certainly not be competing with the likes of Audrey hepburn and Grace Kelly. also in same paper was pic of Victoria Beckham (another recent Hermes devotee) with a noce white shirt and plaid high waisted pencil skirt at NY fashion week. but please please do your buttons up! now i sound like someon'es mum!

Thank you!:smile:

I have a bad feeling we are going to see a lot more of these poor abused Birkins/Kellys as it seems like every magazine I've read that has an article on Rachel Zoe (I think that's her name...the stylist for Nicole Ritchie et al) has her saying the "hot" bag for now is the Birkin. :Push: