Scarlett MAM peek

This looks like a completely different bag from the ads. I'm a little disappointed to be honest. The bag is still beautiful, but just not the bag I thought it would be. I agree with the comparison to the Persimmon.

If you look at the picture LB has of the wine nikki you will see that their wine pic is off too. I happen to be wearing my wine nikki today and held it up to the monitor against their picture and their picture looks way more orangy than my wine bag.

So I really don't think the Scarlet bag is orangy it's just the LB pics.. especially after seeing Kara's pics.

This looks like a completely different bag from the ads. I'm a little disappointed to be honest. The bag is still beautiful, but just not the bag I thought it would be. I agree with the comparison to the Persimmon.

this bag is soo bright in that pic. yuck. i don't like this color at all. i dont like the lipstick patent bottom either. it's too much. i like the light pinkish color in the ad way better.

this bag is soo bright in that pic. yuck. i don't like this color at all. i dont like the lipstick patent bottom either. it's too much. i like the light pinkish color in the ad way better.

Yea :sad:

rmm281zu1.jpg

Looks so different...
:shrugs:

I honestly am not disappointed in the color. I am actually HAPPY that it is more of a true red than pink, only because the world "scarlett" does represent a true red. Everything "scarlett" i've seen in the past has been a beautiful vibrant red, so had the outcome of this bag been more pink, it would have just disrespected its name IMO.

I am a tad disappointed in its distressing. I use to own the sunshine nikki, and it was wonderfully distressed, and i hope that my seeing the scarlett in person will make me fall in love with it, head over heels!! How hot would the scarlett look with a pair of Christian Loubs!!! :nuts:

I've never seen the sunshine yellow in person but I will say the distressing of my Scarlet Mini Nikki is very nice. I love that bag. I think it might be my favorite of my entire handbag collection. I don't mean to knock anyone's photography skills but I have never seen a picture of Scarlet that shows it's 100% beauty. It looks sooo much better in person. You just have to see it, experience it for yourself. :graucho:

^that is a good representation of the scarlet IMO. It is really hard to capture the scarlet though, the light reflects from the glaze and makes most pic's too bright.

Congrats on the gorg. scarlet bag kara! I really like the combo of the patent and the scarlet distressed leather on the MAM. The shape really carries the color well. And ITA with those that are pleased that this is a true RED and not pinkish or orangish.

HOT bag!!!