Scarlett MAM peek

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
WOW. :faint: kara this bag is beautifuL!!! I love the lipstick patent bottom. i'm thinking i'm going to change my preorder from the scarlett nikki to the scarlett MAB. DAMN. i love this bag!!

KaraNV

O.G.
Apr 7, 2008
Wine Nikki behind Scarlet
063.jpg

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
Wow, that bag is actually sort of cute to me now. I think the online retail pics make it look hideous.

Your pictures are MUCH MUCH prettier! Just shows how the online retail pics never do some bags justice.

lula_bernie

Always Searching....
Feb 24, 2008
That bag just looks succulent! :drool: Is that a decent way to describe a bag??? It's gorgeous! :nuts: Congrats! I love the comparison pics as well. Thanks for those. It should give everyone a good idea of the color.

ead_angel

Fabulous Member
O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
^I would have preferred Scarlet all-around as well. I was all hoping for a pinkier shade, similar to how the color is represented on RM's website. This is a beautiful shade, but a little too juicy for me!

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
It is not as distressed as they make it out to be and it is definitely a more true vibrant red.

I for one am thrilled with this outcome! I too wish it was scarlet all over. I worry too much about the patent bottom holding up.

THIS IS ONE HOTTTT BAG!