Is it true that canvas can "crack" when it freezes?

The canvas will not break. I've carried my Damier and Monogram Canvas bags throughout the winter during -30 degree Celsius weather and they were fine.

I've never had problems with mine in Canada! Some of my LV's are 4 years old, and the major sign of wear has been the patina and sometimes this gold finish on the hardware chipping off... but the canvas stays perfect!

a LOT of use, or a lonnnnnng time of non use will cause it to crack. reason being: it's a natural material. like [real] leather, a lot of use and no care (keeping it safe, moisturized, etc) it will crack, and a long time of non use (suffocated from air and moisture) it will crack as well.. canvas (and well anything else also) will react the same. but with regular use, it should be fine.

The canvas will not break. I've carried my Damier and Monogram Canvas bags throughout the winter during -30 degree Celsius weather and they were fine.

That's good to know! I thought that I'd have to put away my mono bags for the winter because the freezing cold would turn the canvas rigid and eventually cause it to crack.
I'll be carrying my mono bags this winter! :flowers: