Does Anyone Else Kinda, uh.....HATE Cruise '09?

There was really only one bag that I fell in love with from the cruise collection that's not on the website (yet) but was in the Nordstrom look book and it was called sukey or sukei...not sure. Can't wait to see that bag in person. But yeah, I'll pass on the ed hardy-ish stuff. The blue diaper bag I would totally rock if I had another baby.

Add these to the disaster list:
193603_FNOFG_9790_001_full.jpg
193603_BDZ7G_6464_001_full.jpg

what?! :faint: i actually really like these two bags:heart:. haha
I feel like they're so unique and definately will turn heads.
It is a little too girly-girl, but for an everyday bag its pretty cool to have.

Yeah I actually think those bostons are kind of cute haha, but there are a lot of things I don't like.

I agree with IF where the heck are the Britts I want them back! We need some nice classy looking bags back.

ok im offically going crazy....i just had a dream about the boston with the silver/gold hearts on them!!! this little girl i used to babysit was carrying one around lol! I remember snikering at her --- im EVIL!!! lol

I agree some of those bags are just pitiful!!! A few of those I won't carry them around even if they were free. I actually saw some of those pastel this past weekend at the boutique in Costa Mesa and they don't look right to me. I usually like pastels but the colors are a lil off. There are a few items that I like though, like the "ladies web" large hobo...

211933_BEG1G_1000_001_full.jpg

I thought the "gucci by gucci" is super cute!!

211926_FT0WG_9774_001_full.jpg

But this collection is definitely NOT one of my favs...

I think the Cruise 2009 line is better than the Fall 2008 line for sure. I agree with everyone on the tatoo bags - first thought that came to mind was Ed Hardy.

I think this bag should be added to the disaster list as well:

212376_FVEDG_8577_001_full.jpg

I'm all for holiday spirit and everything but I think this is just out there.

I don't really like the pastel colored guccissimas either, but the pastel trimmed canvas ones are okay.

i agree this line is a HOT MESS Pastel Guccissima :Push: whose idea was that and the tattoo's on the bag bad idea this whole collection will be on sale.
But the Python Hsteria is calling my name. They need to get Tom Ford becuz there collection gets worse every season.
I think these are cute everyday bags. I'm really digging the Pelham hobo and this wallet. Why couldnt they do a matching purse.

Gucci1.jpg

Gucci2.jpg

Gucci3.jpg

gucci wallet.jpg