Does Anyone Else Kinda, uh.....HATE Cruise '09?

Hey flipchickmc...I noticed you have the duchessa...how do you like it? I wanted to get it when I saw it on sale, but I thought about it too long (I never tried it on in person so I was worry that it wouldn't look good on me or the bag is too small) and it was gone by the time I decided to buy it!!! I definitely regret it :crybaby:...

I like this bag too! It may have to be my first guccissima purchase...

211933_BEG1G_1000_001_full.jpg

^^i like the web guccissima hobo - it's a good everyday bag that isn't too overly priced :tup: hhhhmmmmm, there are some really tacky bags and then there's some o.k. bags. That one hobo w/the white trim is nice too but the big 'g' on the side reminds me of 'guess' :shrugs: But i do LOOOOVE the black leather large jockey hobo :heart:

i'm not liking the pastels either.... i feel like it girl-ifies it too much and causes the bag to loose its elegance. plus, its not something you can wear all year round....prolly only during easter!!

Hey flipchickmc...I noticed you have the duchessa...how do you like it? I wanted to get it when I saw it on sale, but I thought about it too long (I never tried it on in person so I was worry that it wouldn't look good on me or the bag is too small) and it was gone by the time I decided to buy it!!! I definitely regret it :crybaby:...

Hey krazy4bags - I got my duchessa from the san marcos outlet before the big sale on-line. I wish I would've waited though because my bag was $599 and they were much cheaper on-line. My bag is actually the duchessa medium tote/handbag, not the boston styles that they had on sale. I do really like this bag. I believe the handles are longer than the boston so I can definitely wear it on my shoulders.