i just wanted to start a thread to...

I LOVE that color; sooo pretty! That's next on my list if I ever find something purple, which I'm starting to think is not going to happen. waaaaah!

:hrmm::s
Erm, I'm in the minority here, but I've never fallen for olive or pea green. Something about a big bowl of pea soup--tastes good but looks kind of blech.

There was a Chloe Edith bag that came out a couple years ago in a grey-green color. I love that kind of green: green mixed with grey (or blue, but I guess that would be teal). I've never seen a grey-green MJ color.:shrugs:

:hrmm::s
Erm, I'm in the minority here, but I've never fallen for olive or pea green. Something about a big bowl of pea soup--tastes good but looks kind of blech.

There was a Chloe Edith bag that came out a couple years ago in a grey-green color. I love that kind of green: green mixed with grey (or blue, but I guess that would be teal). I've never seen a grey-green MJ color.:shrugs:

what?! well, this is what i think of that:
boewu29.gif

I love a good green - I lean more to the grass, and emerald types of greens though.

I'm with roomommy on the pea soup green thing... except, I do like a deep olive/camo-esque color once in a while.