i just wanted to start a thread to...

I love the stam in that color with the python trim! I have never seen that style in that palette before. Thanks for giving me more "necessities" to pine for, tad!

You said "pine" why that would be a perfect name for an MJ green. That green stam is utterly amazing! I love me some green, but sadly don't own any bags in this color, obviously a glaring hole in my collection.

Good for you! You always have to allow yourself a "treat" day to reward all your hard work. Enjoy!

just an update on those nachos cheryl - they were delicious! my weight in wasnt great this week (i gained .8 oz); there was a lot of stress in my life this week, and food was def. my comfort. ill be back on track tomorrow - im so close to my goal...i cant stop now!

just an update on those nachos cheryl - they were delicious! my weight in wasnt great this week (i gained .8 oz); there was a lot of stress in my life this week, and food was def. my comfort. ill be back on track tomorrow - im so close to my goal...i cant stop now!

Stress will do that to you...I'm sure you'll be back on track soon. Eee - tuffcookie - are you watching the Red Sox game? These games are pretty stressful on their own!

I know it's not really a "true" green, but it sure looks Olive or Khaki Green to me -- this season's Dark Grey Stam -- actually, when you talked about getting the MP in Olive, I was picturing a shade a little lighter than this one

attachment.php

Attachments

• pleatedstam1.jpg
    pleatedstam1.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 31