Phoebe

I have seen one in chocolate on Ebay and wondered what this leather was like. I like the look and feel of Darwin but have never owned anything in matte glove leather.

dexter, I'm sure I saw a coconut one with tassles in matt glove once?
Rachiem, it's funny that you mention this, I have this bag, but I don't list it as one of my bags because I bought it on eBay and was always suspicious that it was a fake. I'm going to try and upload a picture of this bag now. It's the cutest thing, came with a Nordstrom tag and receipt, but it was my first mulberry ever, and I'm just a little suspicious of everything I buy there. Photo to come!!

Ok, here it is, let me know what you think?

phoebe.jpg

The leather is quite bumpy, except for the little front pocket which is a bit smoother. That's what got my suspicious mind all in a tither. :confused1:

Just found the tag in pocket for this bag, it is matt glove and was originally listed on the Nordstrom tag with a price of $1,395!!!! The girl I bought this bag from got it on sale. Can't imagine what she paid as I think I got it for around $350.00. It is as light as a feather.

Last edited:
mombug, hard to tell for definate from the picture but the shape and texture look good and there's nothing shouting FAKE.
I must admit I have never seen this design faked?? I have the purple matching purse with the tassles etc, I think you got a bargain!!

mombug, hard to tell for definate from the picture but the shape and texture look good and there's nothing shouting FAKE.
I must admit I have never seen this design faked?? I have the purple matching purse with the tassles etc, I think you got a bargain!!
I don't know why I was so suspicious of this bag, I have the original Nordstrom tag!! But you hear so many bad reports about ebay, that sometimes you wonder. Thanks for giving me the good news, I am going to update my Mulberry list! As far as seeking fakes, you are so right, I never see them up on Ebay. Thanks Rachiem!!