Darn coupons! Another new bag... not sure about this one!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Alrighty, that darn 25% off coupon code PLUS this bag being on sale encouraged me to try it out! I think Bubba sat on my box again *sigh*!

It's crazy how much packaging is used sometimes... look at that big brown paper worm!

LB sent me gummi bears instead of soap this time! So cute!

Attachments

• IMG_3868.JPG
    IMG_3868.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3869.JPG
    IMG_3869.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3870.JPG
    IMG_3870.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3871.JPG
    IMG_3871.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3875.JPG
    IMG_3875.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 99

Attachments

• IMG_3883.JPG
    IMG_3883.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_3882.JPG
    IMG_3882.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3880.JPG
    IMG_3880.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3877.JPG
    IMG_3877.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_3876.JPG
    IMG_3876.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 113
Sorry for the modeling shots too... I teach some Earth science labs at the university and we had 7 hours of field trips three times this week and being fair skinned I get pink rather quickly! I was also all sweaty and tired from being out in the field all day :P!

For reference, I'm 5'6'' and chubbbby!

Oh, and I don't have a silver tooth, it's just a flash reflection lol looks so weird!

Attachments

• IMG_3884.JPG
    IMG_3884.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_3885.JPG
    IMG_3885.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_3886.JPG
    IMG_3886.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 145
Vroom! Nice Camaro-blue bag TK!!!!!! This is a great bag! Congrats! I think this is the perfect bag to have for those not so perfect days-so you don't have to worry about ruining the bag. I love it! Ok, now fess up....how many Tano's does this make in your fabulous collection?????????????????

*Just had to add that this is my 4,444 post!* hahahaha :graucho:

My opinion of the material is that it has a veiny feel and is not as nice as leather for sure. It's SUPER shiny like patent leather but it's smooshy; maybe a tad plastic-y. Definitely a bag that would be super durable and have no problems with any type of weather! Rain would roll right off this bag! Oh, btw, it has silver hardware... some of my pics make it look slightly yellowish.

It's super lightweight (even lighter than crunch leather) and is a GORGOUS sized bag and I love the turnlocks on the front; however I think this bag would be TDF in velvet or crunch... not sure how I feel about the shiny navy-ish color though. HMMM... at least the blue with the orange lining makes me a bronco fan I guess? LOL

I love the size of this bag a LOT, and it has one inside slip cell phone pocket (like the older tanos) but it's sewn in, no flapping around! It also has a sewn in zip closure pocket inside.

What do you guys think? (Note - I will try to take more pics in natural light tomorrow if I get a chance)

Vroom! Nice Camaro-blue bag TK!!!!!! This is a great bag! Congrats! I think this is the perfect bag to have for those not so perfect days-so you don't have to worry about ruining the bag. I love it! Ok, now fess up....how many Tano's does this make in your fabulous collection?????????????????

15 I think? plus three wristlet/clutches! :wtf: and I will be adding an emerald velvet bag when I make up my mind PLUS I am dyinggggggg for the london diary bag still to come... TDF! And then it will be spring :graucho: :faint:

Gorgeous bag and great pics! I think that bag looks best in blue! I have been considering it myself. Looks great on you!

BTW--I was so excited to get the gummi bears from LB! They are my fav candy!

Thanks soph! (Thanks to you too Antonia, I skipped saying thanks before, oops!)

I love this bag in blue too... although the black and red are striking as well (the green is just a bit too much/too bright for me). It was only like $101 between the sale and the 25% off coupon... I couldn't resist at least trying it out and it is JUST above the limit to get free shipping too! lol!

Haha knas... I think it's the only benefit (besides lots of experience) of working three jobs right now lol! I'm going bag crazy!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the compliment!

Does anyone know how Tano coated canvas wears??? :confused1:

15 I think? plus three wristlet/clutches! :wtf: and I will be adding an emerald velvet bag when I make up my mind PLUS I am dyinggggggg for the london diary bag still to come... TDF! And then it will be spring :graucho: :faint:

TK-you are the Tano Queen!! :queen:
BTW, do you have a pic of this bag? I don't think I know this one??
I know, before you know it, the spring bags will be here and the sleepless nights start all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint::P:nuts:

Hey TK, I really like that bag! Congrats, and it looks great on you! I really enjoy your reveal photos...you take pics of everything, even the stuffing paper (LOL)! When I got my order from them, I also noticed how overstuffed it was with that brown paper, it was super thick too kinda annoying when you have to clean it all up.