Is the Mini-Coin the same as the Coin?

Jenny1963

Jun 22, 2008
This may be a really dumb question, but I've searched and could only find the dimensions of coin purse (4.5" x 6"). :confused1:

I recently ordered a mini-coin from HG bags and what arrived was a coin purse. E. told me that a mini-coin was the same as the coin. Is that correct? When I searched tPF, it seemed like people were differentiating between the mini-coin and the coin, as well as the mini-mini.

What do you think?

mini coin = coin purse
mini mini = really small coin purse

there never was just a regular "coin" purse :nogood:
there is also a mini compagnon, which has a zip-around closure that is a smaller version of the really large compagnon.

I don't know why they call the Coin Purse, the Mini Coin purse as well:confused1: But yes, they are the same. The smaller one that came out again this F/W is the Mini Mini.

ahhhh awesome did you get the amethyst fmor balihai? i wanted that one it's pretty

and yes, i was tempted to get an anthra since it was a good deal but i was like nah save money for one i really want =)
can't wait to see pics

hahaha i don't know if i can sell either of them.. i love my chanel tote..i figure it's big and black as well so if i sell 1 big black bag, i should sell the one that i have 2 in the same style..which was the courier..

Attachments

• vintagechaneltote.JPG
    vintagechaneltote.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 41