LP Large Speedy is back....

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
check out the LP site.... Large Dylan Speedy is back.... (can someone change my title to the Dylan large speedy.... sorry ladies...i was so excited...)

does anyone have a modeling pic of their large dylan speedy? I believe this is the bag I purchased recently, but not sure about the size... as mine seems smallish

check out the LP site.... Large Dylan Speedy is back.... (can someone change my title to the Dylan large speedy.... sorry ladies...i was so excited...)

does anyone have a modeling pic of their large dylan speedy? I believe this is the bag I purchased recently, but not sure about the size... as mine seems smallish

I think the new ones look pretty similar in size to last years. Here is my Midnight Speedy. :heart:

Keep in mind, the hardware on the new style Dylans is bright, not antiqued like it was in the past. Pretty, but it is a different bag.

attachment.php

Attachments

• TryingToConvinceTaraPicsLOL 006.jpg
    TryingToConvinceTaraPicsLOL 006.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 219
wow, i love it! Where have you been girl!!! I miss you too....

you just sealed it for me, i am going to order it tonite.... yipee!!! Thank you !

I think it will be Iron ....

OMG! How did I not know it was back!!!!! There hasn't been an LP that I HAD to have in a while... but I HAVE to have one of these Dylans in Black or Iron or both!

OMG! Museten has different size measurements than Stormy's Large Speedy measurements! Maybe they measured the bag flat!!! Here is Museten's description, and Stormy's measurements say 16 x 10 x 6. How could there be such a discrepancy?????
They must not know how to measure properly....

This soft leather handbag is accented with brass studs and has two zipper pockets on the front. The interior is lined and has five pockets inside. The two leather handles can be worn over the shoulder as well as handheld.
  • 17" long, 13" high, and 4" deep
  • 8" handle drop length
  • Brass stud accents

Last edited:
OMG! Museten has different size measurements than Stormy's Large Speedy measurements! Maybe they measured the bag flat!!! Here is Museten's description, and Stormy's measurements say 16 x 10 x 6. How could there be such a discrepancy?????
They must not know how to measure properly....

This soft leather handbag is accented with brass studs and has two zipper pockets on the front. The interior is lined and has five pockets inside. The two leather handles can be worn over the shoulder as well as handheld.
  • 17" long, 13" high, and 4" deep
  • 8" handle drop length
  • Brass stud accents

And I wonder what a RENEE bag is ! http://www.museten.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=132