Help me find outfits for these shoes!

usillypenguin

♥
Jun 13, 2007
I just bought these Stuart Weitzman Bouffant Pumps today (and for a VERY good deal, I might add) and I'm having a hard time figuring out what to wear with them.

Any suggestions? :smile:

Attachments

• bouffant.jpg
    bouffant.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 40
Those are really cute and versatile!

My favorite looks with booties are almost always with black tights and either a cute dress or an oversized grey tee. The best pants to wear with booties are, IMO, straight-legged or skinny pants/jeans that don't cover up the boot.

I like how those shoes can be paired with more casual items or elegant pieces.

I found them at Nordstrom Rack today. They have been worn and refurbished but they were selling them for $79.90 and they just so happened to be in my size! I guess I'm lucky because I almost bought them at the Nordies Anniversary Sale for $200. Whew!

Anyways, my main concern are what bottoms to wear. They don't look all that great with bootcut jeans...would a skinny jean work? I've also heard that pairing them with some long tights might work? Would I wear a dress with this look?

I found them at Nordstrom Rack today. They have been worn and refurbished but they were selling them for $79.90 and they just so happened to be in my size! I guess I'm lucky because I almost bought them at the Nordies Anniversary Sale for $200. Whew!

Anyways, my main concern are what bottoms to wear. They don't look all that great with bootcut jeans...would a skinny jean work? I've also heard that pairing them with some long tights might work? Would I wear a dress with this look?

wow that is good deal. :tup:

of course you can wear it with some dresses, don't forget a pair of black opaque stocking. and they look good with skinny pants/jeans too.