Raisin Sienna/Courtney Bag

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Has anyone seen these bags IRL? I'm a Sienna fan (though I wish the leather was softer), but I have it in tan and I'm wondering about the Raisin color. Here's a pic from a current ebay listing I'm eyeing:

What do you girls think? :tup:? :tdown:? :shrugs:? TIA!!

If that bag is in a good condition the price is reasonable. That color is gorgeous. If you like it you should go for it.
Is the leather sturdy? On the photo it looks great!

It's actually new with tags, so it's probably a good deal. The leather on these is not soft like some of MJ's other bags, but that can be a good thing since it seems very durable and holds its shape nicely, too. I'm hoping this color would be fairly versatile - it's hard to know without seeing it in person.

lv22.gif

that's what i think of it. wow. that is truly stunning. please, think no more, make me happy, and get it! you gotta bid or bin or whatever, pm. my happiness is on the line here!

I really liked the look of these bags, but I'm not a fan of the leather -- I'm sure it softens with age and use, but they just seemed so stiff with very little give. The color is stunning tho -- maybe if I saw one that was gently used and broken in, I might have a different opinion about it -- what is it about this bag you like so much? Is it the style? the color? Do you like this type of leather (pebbled and sturdy)? That's what I'd ask myself -- what is it about this bag that I find so attractive and will it be as appealing to me a year from now?

Well, Bossy Dawn (You know I love ya!) says I HAVE to get it, and if I don't, Tad will need therapy, so...

Thanks for all the input, ladies!

Iluvmybags - I totally felt that way about the leather when I first got my tan one (which I'll have to let go if I get this one), but the styling of the bag and the fact that it immediately became my go-to everyday bag made me okay with the leather not being as soft as I'd like. Even my hubby (who usually has no opinion on purses except that they're too expensive, lol) said he loved the Sienna on me. So I know I love the style and I think the color is gorgeous in pics, I just wish I could try before I buy. But such is the nature of ebay!

Well, Bossy Dawn (You know I love ya!) says I HAVE to get it, and if I don't, Tad will need therapy, so...

Thanks for all the input, ladies!

Iluvmybags - I totally felt that way about the leather when I first got my tan one (which I'll have to let go if I get this one), but the styling of the bag and the fact that it immediately became my go-to everyday bag made me okay with the leather not being as soft as I'd like. Even my hubby (who usually has no opinion on purses except that they're too expensive, lol) said he loved the Sienna on me. So I know I love the style and I think the color is gorgeous in pics, I just wish I could try before I buy. But such is the nature of ebay!

well, there you go! you sound like you know the answer -- it sounds like it's your "perfect bag"!!! and that color is TDF!