The d ring hobo in chocolate guccissima..

I think you've singlehandedly narrowed my birthday list down to one bag, GucciEyed, hahahaha. That is if my FH wants to spend that much on a bag.

I keep coming back to stare at these pics, she's a beautyyyyyyyyyyy!:faint:
(HAHA I just found that faint smiley, how cute.)

The problem will be H-to-be trying to find one... I guess if he wants to get me the bag, just tell him to call a Nordstrom and ask them if they can find one in any of their stores to send?

guccime, I hope it's okay that I "narrowed" your list down dramatically like that.... But, if you have your :heart: set on the Choco Guccissima D-ring now, then all you have to do is wait until your birthday!!!
I was 'technically' on Ban when I bought mine, but I couldn't help myself - she was soooooo pretty. And I did manage to keep myself from buying one of the Babouska bags that my SA had put on hold for me ('cause she knew I would love it - she's evil/awesome like that), so I figure that I'm still ahead. :P
Besides - when my DH saw me come home all giddy and ummmm, how to say this, 'frisky'? - he couldn't even remember that I was technically on 'ban'. So he loves my new bag too!!:wlae:
...It wasn't until I mentioned a Choo bag, that I saw the same day, that he remembered I was on ban indefinitely. :sad: Darn it!:Push: lol
That's okay though, the Winter sale is right around the corner AND so is the Holiday Season....YAY Presents!

I think you've singlehandedly narrowed my birthday list down to one bag, GucciEyed, hahahaha. That is if my FH wants to spend that much on a bag.

I keep coming back to stare at these pics, she's a beautyyyyyyyyyyy!:faint:
(HAHA I just found that faint smiley, how cute.)

The problem will be H-to-be trying to find one... I guess if he wants to get me the bag, just tell him to call a Nordstrom and ask them if they can find one in any of their stores to send?

How about giving him your wish list and a map for each bag on it hehe. =)
Nordies should be able to locate one for you! If you need the large one I know they've got it at NM in Garden State Plaza, NJ.

Wow GucciEyed, that bag is amazing... especially in the sun. you look great with it and it doesn't look big on you at all. i think it's a perfect size. You got the large right? Congrats on such a lovely bag :heart:

Wow GucciEyed, that bag is amazing... especially in the sun. you look great with it and it doesn't look big on you at all. i think it's a perfect size. You got the large right? Congrats on such a lovely bag :heart:
Thanks gucci lover! It's good to hear that it doesn't look too big on me.:yes:
Yes, it's the large - the medium was just too small for all the stuff I carry around...lol;)

GucciEyed - what a beautiful bag .... it fits you just perfect ! I can just imagine how soft and wonderful the leather feels - you can see it from the pics ! .... thanks for the modeling pics. I have the one in canvas with brown trim and I am loving it .... only used it 2x so far ...... now it makes me think ....maybe I should get this one too if it goes on sale (if it ever). The D-gold hobo is very popular and gets out of stock right away.

GucciEyed - what a beautiful bag .... it fits you just perfect ! I can just imagine how soft and wonderful the leather feels - you can see it from the pics ! .... thanks for the modeling pics. I have the one in canvas with brown trim and I am loving it .... only used it 2x so far ...... now it makes me think ....maybe I should get this one too if it goes on sale (if it ever). The D-gold hobo is very popular and gets out of stock right away.
Thanks GG98! I love the Guccissima leather - it is sooo soft, and just gets softer with use and time.
I know what you mean...I saw it in black Guccissima yesterday, and she was gorgeous too:drool: TOTALLY made me want it in both colors! Like you said 'maybe' for the sale..?:yes: (if it is included that is)

I think I've decided that this is going to be my birthday wish list. (The first and only item on it, so expensive haha.)

Does anyone know who sells this bag right now? I know it used to be at Nordstrom, but is it still there?

Haven't decided on the size yet (medium vs large hobo...)

Any help tracking them down would be GREATLY appreciated! Nowhere to go for Gucci around me... have to travel for hours haha.

attachment.php

Bumpity bump! Does anyone know where I can find this bag in the large now? It's not on the Gucci website, but are they carrying it at the Gucci boutiques? Or does anyone have an SA at a department store that I can work with? I've decided that I can no longer deny myself the joy of this handbag :nogood:. Any help is appreciated :tup: